- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 08 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 3 hrs ago Amazon Great Freedom Sale 2022: Bring Home Boho Home Furnishing Items And Save Up To 70%
- 10 hrs ago Dustin Hoffman Birthday Special Irresistibly Versatile Actor Turns 85
- 18 hrs ago It’s Raining Offers On Amazon: Bag 60% Off On Handbags Today!
- Movies Paappan Box Office Collection 10 Days: Suresh Gopi's Investigation Drama Is A Superhit!
- Sports CWG 2022: Indian women’s cricket team clinch silver in first-ever Games final as Aus bag gold with 9-run win
- News BJP-JDU rift widens? Bihar CM Kumar calls meeting of party MLAs, MPs
- Education How Can MSc Business Analytics Boost Your Career Growth?
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Launched At Rs 1,49,900 - The Lightest Enfield
- Travel Phang Nga Bay: James Bond Island
- Finance 'Cipla' Betting Big on Digitisation And Emerging Segments
- Technology Jio Games Watch Will Let You Earn Money While Gaming
Creamy Tomato and Spinach Pasta is a very easy recipe which is packed with lots of iron and vitamins with a combination of taste as well. This recipe is not at all complicated. You can add to the taste by adding cream or cheese to the same to make it all the more creamy and tasty. Learn how to whip up a simple, scrumptious pasta dish, perfect for weeknight dinners.
Recipe By: Chef Gaurav Chadha
Recipe Type: Snacks
Water - 1 litre
Salt to taste
Macaroni - 2 cups
Olive Oil - 2 tbsp
Garlic Cloves, chopped - 4
Small Onion, chopped - 1
Medium Tomato, chopped - 2
Medium Mushrooms, sliced - 3
Spinach, shredded - 1 bunch
Diet Mayonnaise - 5 tbsp
Black Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
Take a pot, fill it with water and boil water.
Add salt and macaroni.
Cook per pack instructions or for approx. 5 minutes.
Stir occasionally to avoid macaroni from sticking to the bottom.
Using a ladle take out 120 ml pasta stock in a beaker.
Drain the cooked pasta into a colander.
Heat oil in a nonstick pan (low flame).
Add garlic, onion and cook for 30 seconds or until onion gets caramelized.
Add tomato and cook for 1-2 minutes or until it gets soft.
Add mushroom, spinach and sauté for 2-3 minutes or until water from spinach dries out.
Season it with pinch of salt and pepper.
Add pasta stock to above vegetables and stir.
Take the pan away from flame.
Now add mayonnaise and stir well.
Bring it back to flame and let it simmer for 1 minute or until sauce thickens.
Add macaroni to above sauce and toss well.
Garnish the dish well and is ready to serve hot.
- You can use any type of pasta according to your preference.
- Serving Size - 1 cup
- Calories - 287 cal
- Fat - 10 g
- Protein - 10 g
- Carbohydrates - 41 g
- Sugar - 5 g
- Fibre - 3 g
- Palak Paneer Recipe | How To Prepare Spinach Cottage Cheese Curry
- White Sauce Pasta Recipe: How To Prepare It At Home
- 10 Food Combinations To Avoid That Can Harm Your Health
- South Indian Style Macaroni Recipe
- Ravioli Recipe: How To Prepare Squash And Porcini Mushroom Ravioli
- Mushroom Sauce Pasta: How To Prepare Creamy Pasta In Mushroom Sauce
- Paneer Bhurji Macaroni Recipe
- Exotic Italian Mushroom Risotto Recipe
- Garlic Tossed Spinach Filled Cottage Cheese Cannelloni Recipe
- Chicken Bolognese Recipe | Pasta With Chicken Bolognese Sauce Recipe
- Italian-style Asparagus Pasta Recipe
- Is Pasta Bad Or Good For Health? How To Make Pasta Healthy