- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 12 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 13 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Motion Activated Night Light 2 Launched At Rs. 599 In India
- News JKBOSE 12th Kashmir result 2019 declared on jkbose.ac.in
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Creamy Tomato and Spinach Pasta is a very easy recipe which is packed with lots of iron and vitamins with a combination of taste as well. This recipe is not at all complicated. You can add to the taste by adding cream or cheese to the same to make it all the more creamy and tasty. Learn how to whip up a simple, scrumptious pastadish, perfect for weeknight dinners.
Recipe By: Chef Gaurav Chadha
Recipe Type: Snacks
Water - 1 litre
Salt to taste
Macaroni - 2 cups
Olive Oil - 2 tbsp
Garlic Cloves, chopped - 4
Small Onion, chopped - 1
Medium Tomato, chopped - 2
Medium Mushrooms, sliced - 3
Spinach, shredded - 1 bunch
Diet Mayonnaise - 5 tbsp
Black Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
Take a pot, fill it with water and boil water.
Add salt and macaroni.
Cook per pack instructions or for approx. 5 minutes.
Stir occasionally to avoid macaroni from sticking to the bottom.
Using a ladle take out 120 ml pasta stock in a beaker.
Drain the cooked pasta into a colander.
Heat oil in a nonstick pan (low flame).
Add garlic, onion and cook for 30 seconds or until onion gets caramelized.
Add tomato and cook for 1-2 minutes or until it gets soft.
Add mushroom, spinach and sauté for 2-3 minutes or until water from spinach dries out.
Season it with pinch of salt and pepper.
Add pasta stock to above vegetables and stir.
Take the pan away from flame.
Now add mayonnaise and stir well.
Bring it back to flame and let it simmer for 1 minute or until sauce thickens.
Add macaroni to above sauce and toss well.
Garnish the dish well and is ready to serve hot.
- You can use any type of pasta according to your preference.
- Serving Size - 1 cup
- Calories - 287 cal
- Fat - 10 g
- Protein - 10 g
- Carbohydrates - 41 g
- Sugar - 5 g
- Fibre - 3 g