- 15 hrs ago 11 Possible Reasons Why You Crave Spicy Foods
- 17 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Actresses Inspire Us To Invest In Sweaters And Cardigans
- 21 hrs ago New Delta Plus Variant AY.4.2: Is Vaccine Effective Against It? Everything You Need To Know
- 22 hrs ago Apollo Hospitals Announces Free COVID Vaccinations For Children With Co-Morbidities
- News JoSAA to declare Counselling 2021 Round 1 seat allotment result today
- Movies Manoj Bajpayee Says He Has Always Looked Up To Rajinikanth; 'He Treats Everyone With A Lot Of Humility'
- Finance Motilal Oswal Has A "Buy" Call On These 3 Stocks For Solid Returns
- Sports FSDL launches revolutionary esports ISL
- Technology Oppo Reno7 Series With OLED Display, 5G Support Certified; Oppo Fold Also Tipped
- Education JKBOSE Class 12 Date Sheet 2021: Check JKBOSE Class 12 Board Exam Date Sheet For WZ Jammu And Kashmir Division
- Automobiles Here Is An Interesting Comparison: MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV700
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Creamy Tomato and Spinach Pasta is a very easy recipe which is packed with lots of iron and vitamins with a combination of taste as well. This recipe is not at all complicated. You can add to the taste by adding cream or cheese to the same to make it all the more creamy and tasty. Learn how to whip up a simple, scrumptious pasta dish, perfect for weeknight dinners.
Recipe By: Chef Gaurav Chadha
Recipe Type: Snacks
Water - 1 litre
Salt to taste
Macaroni - 2 cups
Olive Oil - 2 tbsp
Garlic Cloves, chopped - 4
Small Onion, chopped - 1
Medium Tomato, chopped - 2
Medium Mushrooms, sliced - 3
Spinach, shredded - 1 bunch
Diet Mayonnaise - 5 tbsp
Black Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
Take a pot, fill it with water and boil water.
Add salt and macaroni.
Cook per pack instructions or for approx. 5 minutes.
Stir occasionally to avoid macaroni from sticking to the bottom.
Using a ladle take out 120 ml pasta stock in a beaker.
Drain the cooked pasta into a colander.
Heat oil in a nonstick pan (low flame).
Add garlic, onion and cook for 30 seconds or until onion gets caramelized.
Add tomato and cook for 1-2 minutes or until it gets soft.
Add mushroom, spinach and sauté for 2-3 minutes or until water from spinach dries out.
Season it with pinch of salt and pepper.
Add pasta stock to above vegetables and stir.
Take the pan away from flame.
Now add mayonnaise and stir well.
Bring it back to flame and let it simmer for 1 minute or until sauce thickens.
Add macaroni to above sauce and toss well.
Garnish the dish well and is ready to serve hot.
- You can use any type of pasta according to your preference.
- Serving Size - 1 cup
- Calories - 287 cal
- Fat - 10 g
- Protein - 10 g
- Carbohydrates - 41 g
- Sugar - 5 g
- Fibre - 3 g