- 7 hrs ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 16 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 17 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 17 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- News No 'Bhaiyo aur Behno' or ‘Mitron' this time, Modi greets the Texan way
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Is Rock Steady At First Place; Shakti Out Of TRP Race
- Sports Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool: Joy of six for Klopp's men
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Creamy Tomato and Spinach Pasta is a very easy recipe which is packed with lots of iron and vitamins with a combination of taste as well. This recipe is not at all complicated. You can add to the taste by adding cream or cheese to the same to make it all the more creamy and tasty. Learn how to whip up a simple, scrumptious pastadish, perfect for weeknight dinners.
Recipe By: Chef Gaurav Chadha
Recipe Type: Snacks
Water - 1 litre
Salt to taste
Macaroni - 2 cups
Olive Oil - 2 tbsp
Garlic Cloves, chopped - 4
Small Onion, chopped - 1
Medium Tomato, chopped - 2
Medium Mushrooms, sliced - 3
Spinach, shredded - 1 bunch
Diet Mayonnaise - 5 tbsp
Black Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
Take a pot, fill it with water and boil water.
Add salt and macaroni.
Cook per pack instructions or for approx. 5 minutes.
Stir occasionally to avoid macaroni from sticking to the bottom.
Using a ladle take out 120 ml pasta stock in a beaker.
Drain the cooked pasta into a colander.
Heat oil in a nonstick pan (low flame).
Add garlic, onion and cook for 30 seconds or until onion gets caramelized.
Add tomato and cook for 1-2 minutes or until it gets soft.
Add mushroom, spinach and sauté for 2-3 minutes or until water from spinach dries out.
Season it with pinch of salt and pepper.
Add pasta stock to above vegetables and stir.
Take the pan away from flame.
Now add mayonnaise and stir well.
Bring it back to flame and let it simmer for 1 minute or until sauce thickens.
Add macaroni to above sauce and toss well.
Garnish the dish well and is ready to serve hot.
- You can use any type of pasta according to your preference.
- Serving Size - 1 cup
- Calories - 287 cal
- Fat - 10 g
- Protein - 10 g
- Carbohydrates - 41 g
- Sugar - 5 g
- Fibre - 3 g