- News Taliban appreciates Indian Budget 2023
- Sports Indian Men's Hockey Team: Caldas, Aikman frontrunners in head coach race
- Technology Realme 10 Pro 5G Coca Cola Edition Design Revealed, Set to Launch Next Week
- Finance Small Cap Power Sector Stock Declared 4th Dividend, Trading Near 52 Week Low, Gave 3823.3% In 3 Yrs
- Movies BB16: Kamya Slams Archana For Her Performance During Torture Task; Says ‘One Doesn’t Need To Be Inhuman’
- Travel Ultimate Ancient Landmarks to Add to Your Bucket List
- Education TNDTE Diploma Result Announced; Check Details Here
- Automobiles Hyundai Creta, Alcazar Updated – Gets New Diesel Engine & More Features
Christmas 2022: How To Prepare Pornstar Martini Cocktail Recipe
Martini is in the name, not the content of this alcoholic drink. It was actually stirred up for the first time by an innovative bar tender whose combination has stirred the entire world. It does not have any remote resemblance to Martini and entails a drinking ritual which starts with taking a bite of fresh passion fruit, then goes on to sip the cocktail and finishes with a shot of fizzy Prosecco to clean your gut.
You can substitute Vanilla Vodka for Regular Vodka. In any case, this crowd-pleaser has a gut stirring blend of vanilla and passion fruit accompanied by a shot of wine, that has travelled a long way from its aristocratic origins at London's Townhouse bar in the early 2000s to reach the corners of the world over.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: cocktail
Lime Juice, Freshly Squeezed- 15ml
Vanilla Simple Syrup- 15ml
Sparkling Wine, Chilled- 60ml
Vanilla Flavored Vodka- 45ml
Passion Fruit Liqueur- 15ml
Passion Fruit Puree -30ml
Garnish- ½ Passion Fruit
1. In a shaker with ice, pout in all the ingredients except wine and give it a thorough shake until it chills.
2. Now the cocktail should be poured into a chilled coupe glass,
3. It should be served with half of a passion fruit that serves as garnish.
4. Serve with an accompaniment of sparkling wine.
- People - 1
- Calorie - 224 cal
- Fats - 0.10 g
- Proteins - 1 g
- Carbohydrates - 16 g
- Net carbs - 19.20
- Sugar - 17.10 g
- Exclusive: This Bengaluru-Based Green Initiative Is Turning Christmas Decorations Into Plants
- Christmas 2022: How St. Nicholas Became Santa Claus
- Holiday Skincare Tips: How To Care For Your Skin This Holiday Season
- 22 Tips For A Healthy Christmas 2022
- Statement Red Lips Are In For Christmas: Here's How You Can Get It!
- Christmas 2022: Cool And Thoughtful Gifts For Teenagers
- Christmas 2022: How To Prepare Mouth-Watering Lauki Kofta Recipe
- Christmas 2022: How To Prepare Kulkuls (Sweet Curls) Recipe
- Christmas 2022: How To Prepare China Grass Milk Pudding Recipe
- How To Prepare Matar Paneer With Khoya Recipe
- How To Prepare Ratatouille With Grilled Cottage Cheese Steak Recipe
- Christmas 2022: Cinnamon Roll Icing That Will Linger In Your Mouth