- 8 hrs ago Dexamethasone Vs Methylprednisolone In COVID-19 Treatment: Which Drug Is Better?
- 9 hrs ago Is Your Partner Pocketing You? Know All About Pocketing In Relationships
- 9 hrs ago Miss Universe 2021: Miss Mexico Andrea Meza Wins The Crown And Stuns In Her Ruby Red Gown
- 10 hrs ago Miss Universe 2021: Mexico's Andrea Meza Wins The Crown - 12 Facts About The Beauty Queen
- Movies Prashanth Sambargi On His Bigg Boss Kannada 8 Journey: My Biggest Takeaway Was To Respect People's Emotions
- News Rajasthan BJP slams Congress leaders questioning export of COVID-19 vaccines
- Automobiles Mitsubishi Ralliart Set To Make A Comeback: Lots Of Sideways Rallying Action Coming Soon
- Sports SS Das named Indian women's team's batting coach
- Education Calcutta University Result 2021 Declared For BA And BSc Odd Semester
- Technology Oppo Reno6 5G Live Images Surface; iPhone 12 Ripoff?
- Finance Facebook To Come Up With Its Own Cryptocurrency Diem In 2021
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
Who doesn't like milkshakes? A delicious drink that rocks our world. While we all know that options are endless with this one, here is our unusual take on milkshakes that is perfect for all seasons. The interesting part it contains cauliflower (yes, you read it right!)
What's more? It contains tons of nutrients and hidden veggies that your child will never guess. This one is also naturally sweetened, without using sugar or bananas, which many are not fond of. You can also team it up with your favourite add-ons. Adults can even customise it and add booze in this smoothie if they are throwing a party. This one is an absolute crowd pleaser!
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Smoothie
- Medjool dates- 3
- Milk- 1 cups (Add more to adjust the consistency if needed)/ Vegans can use unsweetened Almond milk
- Cauliflower- 1/2 cup
- Cocoa powder- 1 1/2 tbsp
- Tahini- 1 tbsp
- Vanilla essence- 1/2 tsp
- Peppermint extract- 1/4 tsp
For Add-ons (Optional)-
- Cream- 1/2 cup
- Peppermint extract- 1tsp
- Espresso powder- 1tsp
- Gluten-free oats- 1/4 cup
- Protein powder- 1/2 cup
- Avacado- 1 small
- Spinach leaves- maximum 1-2
- Chocolate sauce (Hershey's)
- For 5 minutes, soak your pitted dates in 1cup warm water, this will soften it.
- In the meantime, you can measure the other ingredients.
- Use frozen cauliflower in this recipe, it will give it a creamy and thick texture. It doesn't temper with the taste at all but adds to the consistency. Ice makes it too watery, so avoid using it.
- Now blend the milk, cocoa powder and soft dates. Add small pieces of frozen cauliflower. Start the blender at a slow speed and then gradually increase it. Next add the tahini sauce and blend it until it is a thick milkshake. Blend the optional add ons.
- Drip the chocolate sauce on the inner sides of the empty serving glass. Pour in the milkshake slowly. Top it with cream (optional) and garnish with choco chips.
To make Mocha Smoothie:
Instead of 1cup milk, add 1/2 cup cold coffee and 1/2 cup milk. Or simply add a package of instant coffee granules/1tssp of espresso powder.
- Adults can even customise it and add booze in this smoothie if they are throwing a party. This one is an absolute crowd pleaser!
- 1 - Milkshake
- Cal - 400 Kcal
- Fat - 15 g
- Protein - 18 g
- Carbs - 100 g
- Sugar (natural) - 65g