- 11 hrs ago Drashti Dhami’s Bold Make-Up Look Highlighted By Dramatic Eyes And Reflected Lips Will Leave You Jaw Drop!
- 12 hrs ago National Girl Child Day (24 January): Healthy Food For Teenage Girls
- 12 hrs ago National Tourism Day 2021: History And Significance Of This Day
- 14 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 24 January To 30 January
- News PM Oli removed from Nepal's ruling party amid political chaos
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: Sidharth Shukla Shows The Mirror To Nikki Tamboli And Aly Goni About Their Conduct In The House
- Sports Hero I-League: TRAU grab first win of season against Chennai City
- Automobiles 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Who doesn't like milkshakes? A delicious drink that rocks our world. While we all know that options are endless with this one, here is our unusual take on milkshakes that is perfect for all seasons. The interesting part it contains cauliflower (yes, you read it right!)
What's more? It contains tons of nutrients and hidden veggies that your child will never guess. This one is also naturally sweetened, without using sugar or bananas, which many are not fond of. You can also team it up with your favourite add-ons. Adults can even customise it and add booze in this smoothie if they are throwing a party. This one is an absolute crowd pleaser!
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Smoothie
- Medjool dates- 3
- Milk- 1 cups (Add more to adjust the consistency if needed)/ Vegans can use unsweetened Almond milk
- Cauliflower- 1/2 cup
- Cocoa powder- 1 1/2 tbsp
- Tahini- 1 tbsp
- Vanilla essence- 1/2 tsp
- Peppermint extract- 1/4 tsp
For Add-ons (Optional)-
- Cream- 1/2 cup
- Peppermint extract- 1tsp
- Espresso powder- 1tsp
- Gluten-free oats- 1/4 cup
- Protein powder- 1/2 cup
- Avacado- 1 small
- Spinach leaves- maximum 1-2
- Chocolate sauce (Hershey's)
- For 5 minutes, soak your pitted dates in 1cup warm water, this will soften it.
- In the meantime, you can measure the other ingredients.
- Use frozen cauliflower in this recipe, it will give it a creamy and thick texture. It doesn't temper with the taste at all but adds to the consistency. Ice makes it too watery, so avoid using it.
- Now blend the milk, cocoa powder and soft dates. Add small pieces of frozen cauliflower. Start the blender at a slow speed and then gradually increase it. Next add the tahini sauce and blend it until it is a thick milkshake. Blend the optional add ons.
- Drip the chocolate sauce on the inner sides of the empty serving glass. Pour in the milkshake slowly. Top it with cream (optional) and garnish with choco chips.
To make Mocha Smoothie:
Instead of 1cup milk, add 1/2 cup cold coffee and 1/2 cup milk. Or simply add a package of instant coffee granules/1tssp of espresso powder.
- Adults can even customise it and add booze in this smoothie if they are throwing a party. This one is an absolute crowd pleaser!
- 1 - Milkshake
- Cal - 400 Kcal
- Fat - 15 g
- Protein - 18 g
- Carbs - 100 g
- Sugar (natural) - 65g