- 13 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 13 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- 19 hrs ago Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021 Starts 26 July: Top 19 Categories With Lightning Deals And Offers!
- 20 hrs ago Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Fahadh Faasil Starts Shooting For Vikram; Shares A Selfie With Kamal Haasan
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Sports Tokyo 2020: After Rio debacle, Mirabai Chanu redeems herself at Tokyo
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
Who doesn't like milkshakes? A delicious drink that rocks our world. While we all know that options are endless with this one, here is our unusual take on milkshakes that is perfect for all seasons. The interesting part it contains cauliflower (yes, you read it right!)
What's more? It contains tons of nutrients and hidden veggies that your child will never guess. This one is also naturally sweetened, without using sugar or bananas, which many are not fond of. You can also team it up with your favourite add-ons. Adults can even customise it and add booze in this smoothie if they are throwing a party. This one is an absolute crowd pleaser!
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Smoothie
- Medjool dates- 3
- Milk- 1 cups (Add more to adjust the consistency if needed)/ Vegans can use unsweetened Almond milk
- Cauliflower- 1/2 cup
- Cocoa powder- 1 1/2 tbsp
- Tahini- 1 tbsp
- Vanilla essence- 1/2 tsp
- Peppermint extract- 1/4 tsp
For Add-ons (Optional)-
- Cream- 1/2 cup
- Peppermint extract- 1tsp
- Espresso powder- 1tsp
- Gluten-free oats- 1/4 cup
- Protein powder- 1/2 cup
- Avacado- 1 small
- Spinach leaves- maximum 1-2
- Chocolate sauce (Hershey's)
- For 5 minutes, soak your pitted dates in 1cup warm water, this will soften it.
- In the meantime, you can measure the other ingredients.
- Use frozen cauliflower in this recipe, it will give it a creamy and thick texture. It doesn't temper with the taste at all but adds to the consistency. Ice makes it too watery, so avoid using it.
- Now blend the milk, cocoa powder and soft dates. Add small pieces of frozen cauliflower. Start the blender at a slow speed and then gradually increase it. Next add the tahini sauce and blend it until it is a thick milkshake. Blend the optional add ons.
- Drip the chocolate sauce on the inner sides of the empty serving glass. Pour in the milkshake slowly. Top it with cream (optional) and garnish with choco chips.
To make Mocha Smoothie:
Instead of 1cup milk, add 1/2 cup cold coffee and 1/2 cup milk. Or simply add a package of instant coffee granules/1tssp of espresso powder.
- Adults can even customise it and add booze in this smoothie if they are throwing a party. This one is an absolute crowd pleaser!
- 1 - Milkshake
- Cal - 400 Kcal
- Fat - 15 g
- Protein - 18 g
- Carbs - 100 g
- Sugar (natural) - 65g