- 27 min ago On Malavika Mohanan’s Birthday, Her 5 Floral Outfits That Will Leave You Inspired
- 17 hrs ago Zareen Khan, Malaika Arora, Neha Sharma And Genelia Deshmukh Stun Us With Their Awesome Gowns
- 19 hrs ago Panchamrut Recipe: How To Prepare The Auspicious Sweet Prasad Dish At Home
- 20 hrs ago Kamika Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- Movies Urvashi Dholakia Says 'It’s Time People See My Other Shades'; Talks About Her Funny Videos With Her Son
- News Meghalaya SSLC HSSLC result 2021: Date, time and websites to check
- Finance 4 Stocks To Buy For Long Term From Brokerage Firm Motilal Oswal
- Technology JioFiber Users Can Make Video Calls From TV Via Smartphone Camera
- Sports India vs England 1st Test: Stats Preview: Virat Kohli, Ravindra Jadeja, Ashwin eye big records
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2021: Skoda Registers Over 3,000 Units Last Month
- Education CBSE School Wise Result 2021 For Class 10th And 12th At cbseresults.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
Chickpea Salad is a tasty and healthy salad that you can have as your breakfast. In fact, if you are on a diet and want to consume something which has both taste and health, then this could be a great option. This is because the salad is light, super easy to make and requires zero cooking ! Above all, this chickpea salad is a satisfying meal that you can have. You can prepare it by adding a few basic and fresh herbs. To know how you can prepare chickpea salad, scroll down to read more.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Salad
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas- 400gm
- 1 small red onion (finely cut)
- 1 Cucumber
- 1/4 cup Olives
- 2tbsp Thyme, oregano
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- Salt, pepper to taste
- 20g mixed salad green leaves
- Olive oil
- White vinegar
- Lime juice
- Pinch of salt, pepper to taste.
- 1tsp paprika
- Mix all the ingredients of salad in a big bowl.
- In another small bowl, mix the ingredients of dressing.
- Use a whisk to mix dressing ingredents.
- Garnish with fresh oregano and olives.
- Serve in a big bowl.
- Chickpea Salad is a tasty and healthy salad that you can have as your breakfast. In fact,
- People - 1
- Calories - 225
- Total fat - 3g
- Protein - 12g
- Carbohydrates - 42g
- Fiber - 11g