- 1 hr ago 8 Fashion Lessons To Take From Kriti Sanon’s Instagram Feed To Elevate Your Style
- 4 hrs ago Kamada Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 4 hrs ago Stay-At-Home Fashion Diaries: Hailey Bieber’s 3 Simple Looks That Can Give You Insta-Worthy Moments
- 5 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Multicolour Sweatshirt Or Tamannaah Bhatia’s Pink Co-ords, Whose Tie-Dye Outfit Is Prettier?
- News Weekend lockdown in Karnataka begins today: Transport and guidelines on other services you need to know
- Movies Kartik Aaryan Shares His First Post After Dostana 2 Fiasco
- Sports IPL 2021: RR vs KKR: Preview, Date, Time, Venue, Team News, TV Channel List, Live Streaming Details
- Technology Vi Message Center Number: Get All States Vi Message/SMS Center Number Details
- Finance 5 Reasons Why VPF Is Still A Smart Bet For Retirement
- Automobiles Jawa Gifts Mayur Shelke A Motorcycle For His Bravery: Read More About It!
- Education KVS Admission 2021 For Class 1 Merit List Delayed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
Chickpea Salad is a tasty and healthy salad that you can have as your breakfast. In fact, if you are on a diet and want to consume something which has both taste and health, then this could be a great option. This is because the salad is light, super easy to make and requires zero cooking ! Above all, this chickpea salad is a satisfying meal that you can have. You can prepare it by adding a few basic and fresh herbs. To know how you can prepare chickpea salad, scroll down to read more.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Salad
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas- 400gm
- 1 small red onion (finely cut)
- 1 Cucumber
- 1/4 cup Olives
- 2tbsp Thyme, oregano
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- Salt, pepper to taste
- 20g mixed salad green leaves
- Olive oil
- White vinegar
- Lime juice
- Pinch of salt, pepper to taste.
- 1tsp paprika
- Mix all the ingredients of salad in a big bowl.
- In another small bowl, mix the ingredients of dressing.
- Use a whisk to mix dressing ingredents.
- Garnish with fresh oregano and olives.
- Serve in a big bowl.
- Chickpea Salad is a tasty and healthy salad that you can have as your breakfast. In fact,
- People - 1
- Calories - 225
- Total fat - 3g
- Protein - 12g
- Carbohydrates - 42g
- Fiber - 11g