- 21 min ago Look Fabulous In 5 Minutes! Jacqueline Fernandez-Inspired Cute Braid Is Easy And Quick Hairstyle For Everyday
- 3 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Powerful Mantras Of Lord Rama That You Can Chant
- 17 hrs ago Ramadan 2021: Is It Safe For People With Diabetes To Fast? COVID-19, Associated Risks And Management
- 19 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Different Names Of Lord Rama Along With Their Meanings
- Sports IPL 2021, RCB vs KKR Stats and Records preview: Kohli, Maxwell, Gill close in on milestones
- News India records highest single-day rise of 2,61,500 Covid-19 cases, 1,501 deaths
- Automobiles KTM 1290 Super Duke Sells Out: 500 Units Of The Limited-Edition Motorcycle Sold In Just 48 Minutes
- Technology Dogecoin And Its Rising Popularity Explained: How And Where To Buy Dogecoins?
- Movies The Lord Of The Rings Show With Amazon Prime Video May Cost $465M For One Season
- Finance What is Demand Draft Validity Period?
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
Chickpea Salad is a tasty and healthy salad that you can have as your breakfast. In fact, if you are on a diet and want to consume something which has both taste and health, then this could be a great option. This is because the salad is light, super easy to make and requires zero cooking ! Above all, this chickpea salad is a satisfying meal that you can have. You can prepare it by adding a few basic and fresh herbs. To know how you can prepare chickpea salad, scroll down to read more.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Salad
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas- 400gm
- 1 small red onion (finely cut)
- 1 Cucumber
- 1/4 cup Olives
- 2tbsp Thyme, oregano
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- Salt, pepper to taste
- 20g mixed salad green leaves
- Olive oil
- White vinegar
- Lime juice
- Pinch of salt, pepper to taste.
- 1tsp paprika
- Mix all the ingredients of salad in a big bowl.
- In another small bowl, mix the ingredients of dressing.
- Use a whisk to mix dressing ingredents.
- Garnish with fresh oregano and olives.
- Serve in a big bowl.
- Chickpea Salad is a tasty and healthy salad that you can have as your breakfast. In fact,
- People - 1
- Calories - 225
- Total fat - 3g
- Protein - 12g
- Carbohydrates - 42g
- Fiber - 11g