- 17 min ago Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- 14 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 14 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- 20 hrs ago Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021 Starts 26 July: Top 19 Categories With Lightning Deals And Offers!
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: What to look out for on July 25
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Fahadh Faasil Starts Shooting For Vikram; Shares A Selfie With Kamal Haasan
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
Tempura is a classical Portuguese dish brought to and popularized by Japan, consisting of seafood or vegetables that have been battered and deep fried. If you have some special guests coming over to your place or you want to try something different you can start with Brie Tempura. It's an easy recipe with not too much of fancy equipments required. Here in this recipe we have used Brie which is a soft cow's-milk cheese named after Brie, the French region from which it originated. It is pale in colour with a slight greyish tinge under a rind of white mold. So this whole recipe is known as Brie Tempura and the method to make it is given below in detail.
Recipe By: Pooja Gupta
Recipe Type: Snacks
Brie - ½ kg
Flour - 1 cup
Egg - 1
Beetroot - 1
Orange segments - 12-14
Plum sauce - 1 tbsp
Toasted almond flakes - 2 tbsp
Shichimi togarashi - small quantity to sprinkle
Cold water - 2 cups
Rock salt - 2 tsp
1. To make the tempura batter, mix flour, egg and cold water.
2. Wash the beetroot; wrap the beetroot in a silver foil along with rock salt and bake for an hour at 1 degree celsius.
3. Take off the oven and allow it to cool .
4. Peel the skin and cut them into small dices.
5. Cut the brie into 14-16 small triangles.
6. Heat oil in a fryer at moderate temperature, dip the brie into the tempura batter and remove the excess batter and fry until light brown .
7. Assemble the brie along with roasted beetroot, orange segment and plum sauce.
8. Sprinkle with almonds and shichimi.
- 1. The shichimi togarashi is a Japanese spice and is optional. You can use regular red chilli powder instead.
- Serving Size - 2 pieces
- Calories - 300 cal
- Fat - 20 g
- Protein - 8 g
- Carbohydrates - 20 g