- 38 min ago Daily Horoscope: 03 December 2020
- 10 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- 11 hrs ago Try This Easy-To-Make Raj Kachori Recipe
- 11 hrs ago Gauahar Khan And Zaid Darbar Flaunt Ethnic Outfits As Gauahar Announces Her Wedding Date
- News No outside person allowed to interfere in India's internal issues, says farmer leader
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 December 2 Highlights: Jasmin Is Devastated As Aly Exits House; Kavita Walks Out Leaving Everyone Shocked
- Education Career Point Star Scholarship 2020: Check Registration And Exam Pattern
- Sports India vs Australia: Switch-hit is within laws, part of game's evolution: Maxwell
- Finance Nearly 40 Small And Midcap Stock Ideas To Create Wealth In The Long Term
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Automobiles Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
Tempura is a classical Portuguese dish brought to and popularized by Japan, consisting of seafood or vegetables that have been battered and deep fried. If you have some special guests coming over to your place or you want to try something different you can start with Brie Tempura. It's an easy recipe with not too much of fancy equipments required. Here in this recipe we have used Brie which is a soft cow's-milk cheese named after Brie, the French region from which it originated. It is pale in colour with a slight greyish tinge under a rind of white mold. So this whole recipe is known as Brie Tempura and the method to make it is given below in detail.
Recipe By: Pooja Gupta
Recipe Type: Snacks
Brie - ½ kg
Flour - 1 cup
Egg - 1
Beetroot - 1
Orange segments - 12-14
Plum sauce - 1 tbsp
Toasted almond flakes - 2 tbsp
Shichimi togarashi - small quantity to sprinkle
Cold water - 2 cups
Rock salt - 2 tsp
1. To make the tempura batter, mix flour, egg and cold water.
2. Wash the beetroot; wrap the beetroot in a silver foil along with rock salt and bake for an hour at 1 degree celsius.
3. Take off the oven and allow it to cool .
4. Peel the skin and cut them into small dices.
5. Cut the brie into 14-16 small triangles.
6. Heat oil in a fryer at moderate temperature, dip the brie into the tempura batter and remove the excess batter and fry until light brown .
7. Assemble the brie along with roasted beetroot, orange segment and plum sauce.
8. Sprinkle with almonds and shichimi.
- 1. The shichimi togarashi is a Japanese spice and is optional. You can use regular red chilli powder instead.
- Serving Size - 2 pieces
- Calories - 300 cal
- Fat - 20 g
- Protein - 8 g
- Carbohydrates - 20 g