- 10 hrs ago World Photography Day 2022: Date, Theme, History, Celebrations, Significance and Activities
- 11 hrs ago Century-Old TB Vaccine Could Be Effective Against Covid-19 And Other Infections: New Study
- 11 hrs ago Hair Slugging - The Newest Beauty Trend For Healthy Hair
- 11 hrs ago 7 Times Ranveer Singh Broke Gender Stereotypes In Fashion
- News Govt reviews windfall gains tax, cuts tax on domestic crude oil
- Sports Maharaja T20 Trophy: Mysuru Warriors win a thriller against Hubli Tigers
- Movies Nassar Meets With An Accident While Shooting; Suffers Minor Injuries
- Travel World Photography Day 2022: Prettiest Cities In The World For Instagram Pictures
- Technology Janet Jackson’s Hit Song Could Destroy Laptops, Reveals Microsoft Engineer
- Finance Buy This Multibagger Cement Stock For Target Price Of Rs 3020, Reported Strong Quarter
- Education CGPSC SO, CMO 2022 Exam Date Announced; Check Schedule Here
- Automobiles Porsche 911 GT3 RS 992 Revealed With Bonkers Aero Package & 518bhp
Summer soups are hydrating and best to keep one healthy during the summer season. Gazpacho is a cold or chilled soup made from raw and blended veggies. It is widely consumed in countries like Portugal and Spain.
Watermelon gazpacho is a refreshing chilled soup made with the best summer fruits like watermelon, cucumber and strawberries, along with lots of healthy vegetables like capsicum and shallot (a type of onion with mild and sweet flavour) and seasonings like roasted cumin powder and pepper. The soup may help prevent or manage summer disorders like sunstroke and dehydration.
Gazpacho is best served as a side dish, especially with food items like salad, bread or grilled meats. It is also low in calories, gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan.
Look at the recipe for watermelon gazpacho and must give it a try.
How To Prepare Watermelon Gazpacho
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Snack
- 4 cups of watermelon, seedless and sliced. You can also use the white layers of the watermelon and not throw them.
- Two large-sized tomatoes, chopped.
- A medium-sized cucumber, peeled and sliced.
- Half cup capsicum, finely chopped.
- One-fourth cup of tulsi leaves, chopped.
- One-fourth cup of mint leaves, chopped.
- Two tablespoons of sherry vinegar or red-wine flavoured vinegar.
- A small-sized shallot, chopped.
- Two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Half teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper powder.
- A teaspoon of roasted and powdered cumin seeds.
- Salt to taste.
- In a blender, combine watermelon, cucumber, capsicum, mint leaves, tulsi leaves, cumin powder, black pepper, shallot, vinegar, olive oil and salt to taste.
- Make a puree of the desired consistency and smoothness. The best way is to blend for around a minute.
- Pour in a refrigeration bowl or a sealed container.
- Refrigerate for around four hours.
- Serve chilled.
- The best way is to prepare the soup a day before and use it cold the next day. Also, you can add other fruits like strawberries or vegetables like a cantaloupe to the recipe.
- People - 2
- Calories - 228
- Protein - 3.6 g
- Carbohydrates - 34.8 g
- Fiber - 2.4 g
- Monsoon Soup Recipe For Good Health: How To Prepare Dill Leaves And Corn Soup
- Eat Light And Sleep Tight: How To Prepare Low Carb Whey And Paneer Soup For Dinner
- 12 Healthy And Hot Beverages For Monsoon
- Tomato Soup Recipe: How To Prepare It At Home
- What Soup Can Help You Lose Weight
- 10 Foods Bad For Your Heart
- Red Lentil And Carrot Soup Recipe: How To Prepare Spiced Carrot And Lentil Soup
- How To Prepare Creamy Pumpkin Soup
- Asparagus And Hand-smashed Celery Cappuccino Recipe
- Mushroom Ramen Recipe: How To Prepare Exotic Mushroom Ramen At Home
- Potage Parmentier Recipe: Classic French Potato And Leek Soup
- Homemade Roasted Red Pepper Soup Recipe