- 1 hr ago Managing Diabetes To Reducing Weight, Some Amazing Health Benefits Of Jicama
- 1 hr ago Yuru Kabgyat Festival 2022: Date, Time, Celebrations, History And Significance
- 3 hrs ago What Is Alagille Syndrome? Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago 5 Things To Keep In Mind While Designing Your Kids' Bedroom
- Movies Here’s Why Donal Bisht Is Away From TV Shows
- Travel The Most Beautiful Monsoon Places In India
- Technology Redmi Note 11T Pro Series India Launch Details Out; To Arrive As Redmi k50i Series
- News PM Modi to inaugurate 1,152 houses constructed under 'Light House Project -- Chennai'
- Education Assam HSLC Result 2022: Check SEBA Class 10 HSLC Result Date, Steps To Download And Other Details
- Automobiles Helmet Mandatory For Pillion Riders In Mumbai - Rs 500 Fine, 3 Month DL Suspension For Offenders
- Finance Emkay Global Recommends Buying This Fashion & Retail Stock For Over 40% Returns
- Sports Endboss 2022 poker tournament concludes on Pokerbaazi; full list of winners, prize money
Summer soups are hydrating and best to keep one healthy during the summer season. Gazpacho is a cold or chilled soup made from raw and blended veggies. It is widely consumed in countries like Portugal and Spain.
Watermelon gazpacho is a refreshing chilled soup made with the best summer fruits like watermelon, cucumber and strawberries, along with lots of healthy vegetables like capsicum and shallot (a type of onion with mild and sweet flavour) and seasonings like roasted cumin powder and pepper. The soup may help prevent or manage summer disorders like sunstroke and dehydration.
Gazpacho is best served as a side dish, especially with food items like salad, bread or grilled meats. It is also low in calories, gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan.
Look at the recipe for watermelon gazpacho and must give it a try.
How To Prepare Watermelon Gazpacho
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Snack
- 4 cups of watermelon, seedless and sliced. You can also use the white layers of the watermelon and not throw them.
- Two large-sized tomatoes, chopped.
- A medium-sized cucumber, peeled and sliced.
- Half cup capsicum, finely chopped.
- One-fourth cup of tulsi leaves, chopped.
- One-fourth cup of mint leaves, chopped.
- Two tablespoons of sherry vinegar or red-wine flavoured vinegar.
- A small-sized shallot, chopped.
- Two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Half teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper powder.
- A teaspoon of roasted and powdered cumin seeds.
- Salt to taste.
- In a blender, combine watermelon, cucumber, capsicum, mint leaves, tulsi leaves, cumin powder, black pepper, shallot, vinegar, olive oil and salt to taste.
- Make a puree of the desired consistency and smoothness. The best way is to blend for around a minute.
- Pour in a refrigeration bowl or a sealed container.
- Refrigerate for around four hours.
- Serve chilled.
- The best way is to prepare the soup a day before and use it cold the next day. Also, you can add other fruits like strawberries or vegetables like a cantaloupe to the recipe.
- People - 2
- Calories - 228
- Protein - 3.6 g
- Carbohydrates - 34.8 g
- Fiber - 2.4 g
- Eat Light And Sleep Tight: How To Prepare Low Carb Whey And Paneer Soup For Dinner
- 12 Healthy And Hot Beverages For Monsoon
- Tomato Soup Recipe: How To Prepare It At Home
- What Soup Can Help You Lose Weight
- 10 Foods Bad For Your Heart
- Red Lentil And Carrot Soup Recipe: How To Prepare Spiced Carrot And Lentil Soup
- How To Prepare Creamy Pumpkin Soup
- Asparagus And Hand-smashed Celery Cappuccino Recipe
- Mushroom Ramen Recipe: How To Prepare Exotic Mushroom Ramen At Home
- Potage Parmentier Recipe: Classic French Potato And Leek Soup
- Homemade Roasted Red Pepper Soup Recipe
- Grana Padano Potage Recipe: How To Prepare Grana Padano Soup At Home