- Finance BIS Hallmark- Eligibility and Registration Process for Selling Hallmarked Gold
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Croatia vs Brazil: Brazil ousted after penalty defeat against Croatia
- Movies Exclusive! Flora Saini Recounts Brutal Domestic Violence Case: 'He Dragged Me By Hair On Streets'
- Technology Apple MacBook Pro With M2 Max Benchmarked on Geekbench Ahead of 2023 Launch
- News Congress high command to decide Himachal chief minister
- Automobiles The CT-1 Microcar Is A Real Life Transformer That May Just Change The Way We Drive
- Education DU PG Third Merit List 2022 To Be Out On December 12 At admission.uod.ac.in; Know How To Check
- Travel 5 Most Epic Offbeat Places To Visit In South India During Winter
The summer season is not getting any better. How can anyone forget coolers that are not only tasty and helps keep us hydrated, but also refreshes our mind and prevents us from summer disorders like heatstroke and dehydration?
Coolers can be made in many different ways, however, it's best when made with summer season fruits like mangoes.
Let's take a look at the mango-orange soda recipe, which is easy to make and one of the most-loved homemade drinks.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Drinks
- A cup of ripe mango pulp.
- One orange, peeled and juiced (without seeds).
- A medium-sized lemon, squeezed.
- Half cup of soda.
- Half cup of water
- A few ice cubes.
- One-fourth teaspoon of salt (preferably pink Himalayan salt).
- A sweetener like honey (optional).
- A few fresh basil leaves (optional).
- In a blender, add mango pulp, orange juice, lemon juice, salt, water and sweetener, and blend them until smooth.
- In a glass, first, add the ice cubes and then fill the glass halfway with the mixture.
- Fill the remaining half with soda and top with a few fresh basil leaves.
- Make sure to remove the orange seeds before preparing their juice. Also, filter the juice after preparation.
- People - 2
- Calories - 202 kcal
- Protein - 4 g
- Carbohydrates - 52 g
- Fiber - 8 g
- Summer Drinks And Coolers: How To Prepare Pineapple Lemonade With Just 3 Ingredients
- 7 Healthy Beverages Women Can Consume For Postpartum Recovery
- Easy To Make Summer Coolers: How To Prepare Frozen Peach Cocktail
- Can Migraine Decrease The Risk Of Diabetes In Women?
- World Diabetes Day 2019: Best And Worst Drinks For Diabetes
- World Blood Donor Day: What Foods To Eat & Avoid Before Donating Blood
- 9 Healthy Drinks You Should Drink First Thing In The Morning
- 10 Ways Smoothie Is Sabotaging Your Health
- 10 Best Drinks To Have During Navratri
- 10 Best Relaxing Drinks To Make At Home
- 10 Homemade Electrolyte Drinks You Should Try Right Now
- 7 Drinks You Shouldn't Have After Dinner