- 3 hrs ago How Does The Body Convert Carbohydrates Into Energy?
- 5 hrs ago Actress Elli AvrRam Shares Some Intriguing Personal Experiences On Her TedXBITS Talk
- 6 hrs ago Is There A Link Between Drinking Too Much Water And Blood Pressure?
- 8 hrs ago Kottiyoor Utsavam 2022: Date, Time, History And Significance
- Finance Ujjivan SFB Modifies Interest Rates On Saving Account Deposits: Check Rates Here
- Technology Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC Benchmarked: Better Than A15 Bionic
- News Delhi riots 2020: HC questions Umar Khalid over use of certain words against PM on speech
- Automobiles BMW M4 CSL Revealed With 542bhp - Ultralight M4 Drops 100 Kilos, Gains Iconic Badge
- Sports MS Dhoni says he will play for Chennai Super Kings in IPL 2023; Fans go ecstatic!
- Movies Sonu Nigam Shares Interesting Story About Lata Mangeshkar And Her Fear Of Performing On Stage
- Education SSC Junior Engineer 2020 Final Result Declared, Download SSC JE 2020 Final Results On ssc.nic.in
- Travel Best Camping Site Near Pune And Mumbai – Pawna Lake Camping, 1N/2D
The summer season is not getting any better. How can anyone forget coolers that are not only tasty and helps keep us hydrated, but also refreshes our mind and prevents us from summer disorders like heatstroke and dehydration?
Coolers can be made in many different ways, however, it's best when made with summer season fruits like mangoes.
Let's take a look at the mango-orange soda recipe, which is easy to make and one of the most-loved homemade drinks.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Drinks
- A cup of ripe mango pulp.
- One orange, peeled and juiced (without seeds).
- A medium-sized lemon, squeezed.
- Half cup of soda.
- Half cup of water
- A few ice cubes.
- One-fourth teaspoon of salt (preferably pink Himalayan salt).
- A sweetener like honey (optional).
- A few fresh basil leaves (optional).
- In a blender, add mango pulp, orange juice, lemon juice, salt, water and sweetener, and blend them until smooth.
- In a glass, first, add the ice cubes and then fill the glass halfway with the mixture.
- Fill the remaining half with soda and top with a few fresh basil leaves.
- Make sure to remove the orange seeds before preparing their juice. Also, filter the juice after preparation.
- People - 2
- Calories - 202 kcal
- Protein - 4 g
- Carbohydrates - 52 g
- Fiber - 8 g
- Summer Drinks And Coolers: How To Prepare Pineapple Lemonade With Just 3 Ingredients
- 7 Healthy Beverages Women Can Consume For Postpartum Recovery
- Easy To Make Summer Coolers: How To Prepare Frozen Peach Cocktail
- Can Migraine Decrease The Risk Of Diabetes In Women?
- World Diabetes Day 2019: Best And Worst Drinks For Diabetes
- World Blood Donor Day: What Foods To Eat & Avoid Before Donating Blood
- 9 Healthy Drinks You Should Drink First Thing In The Morning
- 10 Ways Smoothie Is Sabotaging Your Health
- 10 Best Drinks To Have During Navratri
- 10 Best Relaxing Drinks To Make At Home
- 10 Homemade Electrolyte Drinks You Should Try Right Now
- 7 Drinks You Shouldn't Have After Dinner