- 11 hrs ago Floral Or Striped, Which Pantsuit Of Mimi Actress Sai Tamhankar Did You Like More?
- 12 hrs ago Mercury Transit in Cancer 2021: Effects On Different Zodiac Signs
- 13 hrs ago Exclusive: A Cosmetologist Explains Everything About Acne
- 13 hrs ago Shershaah Promotions: Kiara Advani Slays It In An Orange Pantsuit As She Promotes Her Movie In Kargil
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord 2 5G, Poco F3 GT, Redmi Note 10 And More
- Movies Former Roadies Winner Shweta Mehta Opens Up About Her Near-Fatal Accident, Says She Took Two Years To Recover
- News More than 44.58 crore COVID-19 vaccine doses given so far: Health ministry
- Sports Teary homecoming: Olympic silver-medallist Mirabai Chanu breaks down on meeting mother
- Education NBE Calendar 2021-22 Released For Upcoming Medical Entrance Exams
- Automobiles 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan India Launch Timeline Revealed: Expected To Arrive This Festive Season
- Finance RBI Imposes Penalty On Sarvodaya Co-operative Bank; Know Why
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Navratri Chaitra is celebrated with much pomp and ardour throughout the country, especially in the northern parts of India and we are celebrating Navratri Ashtami ke Puja with the delicious platter of Prasad recipes that we generally indulge in today. These ashtami prasad recipes consist of Suji ke Halwa, Poori and Kala Chana masala and we love this combination for the amount of nutrition it offers while being extremely delectable for our tastebuds as well.
These recipes are all prepared without using garlic or onion, using rock-salt and a few essential Indian spices, accordingly with the Navratri ritual.
Though prepared as a Prasad thali, these delicious recipes in itself promise to endow you with an umpteen number of nutritional benefits. For instance, black chana is enriched with high protein and fibre along with being extremely low in fat, which is apt to add in your diet chart.
Poori has to be one of the most-opted-for breakfast options in India, as these crispy delicacies with a side-dish can deliver you the ultimate comfort of "ghar ka khana".
Suji ke halwa caters you a low-calorie bowl of delicious dessert that can be made instantly within minutes and we love to pair our suji ke halwa with pooris for a perfect Sunday breakfast.
To know more about the Prasad recipes, click on the below links and enjoy these delicacies for the Navratri Chaitra festival.