Navratri Chaitra is celebrated with much pomp and ardour throughout the country, especially in the northern parts of India and we are celebrating Navratri Ashtami ke Puja with the delicious platter of Prasad recipes that we generally indulge in today. These ashtami prasad recipes consist of Suji ke Halwa, Poori and Kala Chana masala and we love this combination for the amount of nutrition it offers while being extremely delectable for our tastebuds as well.
These recipes are all prepared without using garlic or onion, using rock-salt and a few essential Indian spices, accordingly with the Navratri ritual.
Though prepared as a Prasad thali, these delicious recipes in itself promise to endow you with an umpteen number of nutritional benefits. For instance, black chana is enriched with high protein and fibre along with being extremely low in fat, which is apt to add in your diet chart.
Poori has to be one of the most-opted-for breakfast options in India, as these crispy delicacies with a side-dish can deliver you the ultimate comfort of "ghar ka khana".
Suji ke halwa caters you a low-calorie bowl of delicious dessert that can be made instantly within minutes and we love to pair our suji ke halwa with pooris for a perfect Sunday breakfast.
To know more about the Prasad recipes, click on the below links and enjoy these delicacies for the Navratri Chaitra festival.
- Ashtami Prasad Ke Poori Recipe| Navratri Prasad special Poori Recipe| Ashtami Prasad ke Poori Recipe
- Black Chana Recipe| Navratri Chaitra Prasad Special Kala Chana Recipe| Kala Chana Masala Recipe
- Dumrot Halwa Recipe | How To Make Ash Gourd Halwa Recipe | Kashi Halwa Recipe
- Raw Banana Kebab Recipe | Vrat Ke Kacche Kele Ka Kebab Recipe | Navratri Special Kebab Recipe
- Sabudana Sweet Potato Kheer Recipe | Navratri Vrat Special Sweet Potato Payasam Recipe
- Rajgira Poori Recipe | Navratri Special Rajgire Puri Recipe | Navratri Vrat Recipes
- SWEET POTATO HALWA RECIPE | HOW TO MAKE SWEET POTATO HALWA| SHAKARKANDI HALWA RECIPE
- Arbi Kofta With Mint Curd Recipe: How To Make Arbi Kofta With Mint Curd Dip
- Hayagreeva Recipe | Chana Dal Halwa Recipe | Hayagreeva Maddi Recipe
- Hunase Gojju Recipe | Karnataka-style Tamarind Curry | Tamarind Gojju Recipe
- Nuchinunde Recipe: How To Make Karnataka Style Spicy Dal Dumplings
- Gulpavate Recipe | How To Make Wheat Flour Gul Pavate | Atta And Jaggery Laddu Recipe