- 22 min ago Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Give Couple Goals As They Play Piano Together In Coordinated Outfits
- 37 min ago Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose) For Instant Energy, Belly Fat And Respiratory Ailments
- 1 hr ago 11 Years Of Kambakkht Ishq: Kareena Kapoor's Party-Perfect Dresses From The Film!
- 1 hr ago How To Treat Intertrigo: Safe And Effective Home Remedies
- Finance Gold Price In India Falls Even As Global Rates Remain Steady On Risk-On Sentiment And Firm Rupee
- News PM Modi in Ladakh, Rahul Gandhi fires fresh salvo over border standoff
- Sports No evidence: say Sri Lanka police, close probe into 2011 World Cup final
- Technology LG Rollable Smartphone Coming Soon; Competition For Foldables?
- Movies From Nach Baliye To Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Late Choreographer Saroj Khan Judged These Reality Shows
- Automobiles 1,200 Vehicles Fined In Noida For Violating COVID-19 Rules & Regulations
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Navratri Chaitra is celebrated with much pomp and ardour throughout the country, especially in the northern parts of India and we are celebrating Navratri Ashtami ke Puja with the delicious platter of Prasad recipes that we generally indulge in today. These ashtami prasad recipes consist of Suji ke Halwa, Poori and Kala Chana masala and we love this combination for the amount of nutrition it offers while being extremely delectable for our tastebuds as well.
These recipes are all prepared without using garlic or onion, using rock-salt and a few essential Indian spices, accordingly with the Navratri ritual.
Though prepared as a Prasad thali, these delicious recipes in itself promise to endow you with an umpteen number of nutritional benefits. For instance, black chana is enriched with high protein and fibre along with being extremely low in fat, which is apt to add in your diet chart.
Poori has to be one of the most-opted-for breakfast options in India, as these crispy delicacies with a side-dish can deliver you the ultimate comfort of "ghar ka khana".
Suji ke halwa caters you a low-calorie bowl of delicious dessert that can be made instantly within minutes and we love to pair our suji ke halwa with pooris for a perfect Sunday breakfast.
To know more about the Prasad recipes, click on the below links and enjoy these delicacies for the Navratri Chaitra festival.