- 1 hr ago On Malavika Mohanan’s Birthday, Her 5 Floral Outfits That Will Leave You Inspired
- 18 hrs ago Zareen Khan, Malaika Arora, Neha Sharma And Genelia Deshmukh Stun Us With Their Awesome Gowns
- 20 hrs ago Panchamrut Recipe: How To Prepare The Auspicious Sweet Prasad Dish At Home
- 20 hrs ago Kamika Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- News Covid-19 survivor tales: How pandemic created mounting medical debts to bankrupt Indians
- Movies Salaar: Is Katrina Kaif A Part Of Prabhas Starrer?
- Technology Lenovo Tab P12 Pro With SD855 Chip Expected Soon; Google Play Console Listing Confirms
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Lovlina Borgohain crashes out in semis, settles for bronze medal
- Finance This Savings Account Offers Up To 6.25% Interest With Health & Wellness Benefits: Check Details
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2021: Skoda Registers Over 3,000 Units Last Month
- Education CBSE School Wise Result 2021 For Class 10th And 12th At cbseresults.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
Apricot glazed chicken is a saucy slow-cooked chicken, which is an intersection of sweet and savoury flavours. Have you ever cooked chicken with apricot? No?
Chef Ajay Thakur gives us a unique recipe of the apricot glazed chicken to savour. Apricot gives a unique fruity richness to the dish. So, have a look at the ingredients required and the procedure to follow.
Recipe By: Chef Ajay Thakur
Recipe Type: Main Course
Apricot preserves - 3 tbsp
Red wine vinegar - 2 tbsp
Extra-virgin olive oil - 1½ tbsp
Garlic clove - 1
Bone-in chicken breast halves, skinned - 2
Bone-in chicken thighs, skinned - 2
Chicken drumsticks, skinned - 2
Fine sea salt - ½ tsp
Freshly ground black pepper - ¼th tsp
- Take a small bowl and add the 4 ingredients - apricot preserves, red wine vinegar, olive oil and garlic clove together in it and stir it well.
- Now, the grilling part comes in, so prepare a grill for indirect grilling.
- If you are using a gas grill, heat one side to medium-high flame and leave one side with no heat.
- For a charcoal grill, arrange hot coals on one side of charcoal grate, leaving the other side empty.
- Take chicken and keep it at room temperature for the next 30 minutes, so that it comes down to a normal temperature.
- Take a big bowl and sprinkle some salt and pepper on chicken evenly and coat the chicken with cooking spray, so that it can be cooked nicely.
- Chicken's meaty sides are to be placed down on grill rack coated with cooking spray over direct heat.
- Grill the chicken for 5 minutes or until it has turned brown.
- Now, it's time to turn chicken over and baste the chicken with the apricot mixture.
- Again, grill for 5 more minutes over direct heat or until it has turned brown.
- It is now time to turn chicken over, moving it over indirect heat and basting with apricot mixture.
- Cover the chicken and cook for 15 minutes.
- Turn the chicken over once it is done from a single side, baste with apricot mixture and cook for 20 minutes or until it is done.
- 1. We can use either a gas grill or charcoal grill.
- 2. We use the cooking spray to cook the chicken because without oil it will be difficult to cook the meat. A little oil is always necessary.
- Serving size - 1 breast
- Calories - 381 cal
- Fat - 14 g
- Protein - 36.3 g
- Carbohydrates - 35 g
- Sugar - 20 g