- 58 min ago Masaba Masaba: The Engaging Trailer Gives A Peek Into The Success And Struggles Of Masaba Gupta
- 1 hr ago Happy 74th Independence Day 2020: Ways To Celebrate This Day During This Pandemic
- 2 hrs ago 15 Foods That May Help Prevent The Common Cold
- 3 hrs ago 5 Effective Remedies For Acne On Nose
- Technology OnePlus Nord Next Sale Date Announced; To Be Available Via Amazon Next Week
- News Nation indebted to all frontline healthcare workers fighting against Covid-19: President Kovind
- Movies Asha Negi Dons A Completely New Avatar For Abhay 2!
- Sports WWE SummerSlam 2020: A glimpse at 10 glorious moments from the decade
- Automobiles Kia Sonet Variants, Dimensions & Engine Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- Finance Form 26AS: Hotel Bills, Medical Insurance Premium Over Rs. 20000 Etc To Show In Your ITR
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
Is your baby 9 months of age? Then, you need to keep a special eye on his/her nutritional levels. Teething occurs at this stage and it is important to introduce the baby to solid food.
Nutrition is essential at this period of time because babies lose their appetite due to pain, swelling and discomfort caused by the rupturing of the gums. Therefore, it is important to persuade the baby to eat more healthy solid foods.
Failing to maintain a proper solid diet can make the baby lose weight and may also deprive him/her from the vital nutrients that are necessary for the cognitive development. Babies can be introduced to finger foods and solid foods at this stage.
There are a list of foods that can be included to a 9-month-old baby in his/her diet. Make sure to keep in mind the health quotient and avoid giving sugary foods too.
In this article, we at Boldsky will be listing out some of the foods that must be included in a 9-month-old baby's diet. Read on to know more about it.
Oats: Oats is a must include food for a 9-month-old baby. Oats are high in minerals and fibre and is low in fat and additives. Including oats into a baby's diet can improve the digestive health of the baby.
Fresh Fruits: Fresh fruits should be included in a 9-month-old baby's diet. Apples, bananas, pears, mangoes, plums and papaya are good options to choose from. Make sure to include seasonal fruits as well.
Eggs: Cooked eggs can be a part of a baby's diet. One egg can be provided each day in the form of mashed, boiled or scrambled egg. Make sure to properly cook the egg before giving it to your baby.
Meat: Meat is yet another food option for a baby's diet. Chicken and fish are good sources of protein and vitamins. However, pork and mutton should be avoided due to the health risks that they can possibly cause.
Fortified Cereals: Cereals are rich in iron content that is appropriate for a 9-month-old baby. Therefore, make sure to add at least one serving of fortified cereals into your baby's diet.