- 7 min ago International Yoga Day 2021: Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share With Your Loved Ones
- 1 hr ago Sherni Promotions: Vidya Balan’s Soft Yet Glam Makeup Look Is Wedding Worthy; Just Follow The Simple Steps!
- 3 hrs ago Your Classic Denim-On-Denim Edit Ft. Sanam Saeed And Mahira Khan
- 4 hrs ago Karishma Tanna Makes Us Feel Fresh And Lively With Her ‘Feel’ Printed Top; Pictures And It’s Price Inside!
- Movies Barrister Babu: Anchal Sahu To Romance Pravisht Mishra Aka Anirudh?
- News Officials from Twitter India appear before Parliamentary Panel headed by Shashi Tharoor
- Automobiles Hyundai Alcazar Bookings, Waiting Period & Delivery Details: Know Which Variant Has More Demand
- Finance PFRDA: 4 Recent Core Updates of NPS You Need To Know
- Technology Poco X3 GT Launch Inches Closer; Clears FCC Certification
- Sports Wimbledon 2021 set for a grand return, schedule, big stars to participate, timings in IST, TV Channel Info
- Education Father’s Day 2021: Best Father’s Day Quotes, Essay And Speech Ideas
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
Is your baby 9 months of age? Then, you need to keep a special eye on his/her nutritional levels. Teething occurs at this stage and it is important to introduce the baby to solid food.
Nutrition is essential at this period of time because babies lose their appetite due to pain, swelling and discomfort caused by the rupturing of the gums. Therefore, it is important to persuade the baby to eat more healthy solid foods.
Failing to maintain a proper solid diet can make the baby lose weight and may also deprive him/her from the vital nutrients that are necessary for the cognitive development. Babies can be introduced to finger foods and solid foods at this stage.
There are a list of foods that can be included to a 9-month-old baby in his/her diet. Make sure to keep in mind the health quotient and avoid giving sugary foods too.
In this article, we at Boldsky will be listing out some of the foods that must be included in a 9-month-old baby's diet. Read on to know more about it.
Oats: Oats is a must include food for a 9-month-old baby. Oats are high in minerals and fibre and is low in fat and additives. Including oats into a baby's diet can improve the digestive health of the baby.
Fresh Fruits: Fresh fruits should be included in a 9-month-old baby's diet. Apples, bananas, pears, mangoes, plums and papaya are good options to choose from. Make sure to include seasonal fruits as well.
Eggs: Cooked eggs can be a part of a baby's diet. One egg can be provided each day in the form of mashed, boiled or scrambled egg. Make sure to properly cook the egg before giving it to your baby.
Meat: Meat is yet another food option for a baby's diet. Chicken and fish are good sources of protein and vitamins. However, pork and mutton should be avoided due to the health risks that they can possibly cause.
Fortified Cereals: Cereals are rich in iron content that is appropriate for a 9-month-old baby. Therefore, make sure to add at least one serving of fortified cereals into your baby's diet.