- 16 min ago 10 Foods That Cause Heartburn During Pregnancy
- 35 min ago Get Effortless Soft Waves Overnight With This Amazing Hack
- 46 min ago Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Latest Airport Look Features A White Suit, Silver Jewellery, And KKK Bag
- 1 hr ago Navratri 2020 Day 6: Know About Goddess Katyayani, Puja Vidhi And Her Significance
- Movies Sunny Leone Wishes Daniel Weber On His Birthday; Thanks Him For Being The Best Dad And Husband
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In November
- News Farooq Abdullah questioned by ED for 5 hours in JKCA money laundering case
- Technology Vi Offering Double Data Benefit Up To 336GB With Prepaid Plans
- Sports IPL 2020: "Tie both his feet together, before bowling to him", R Ashwin's hilarious caption image with Chris Gayle
- Automobiles Kia Sonet Bookings Cross 50,000 Units Milestone Mark: New Achievement By Hyundai Venue Rival
- Finance Gold Prices Top Rs. 51000 Per 10 Gm On Uptick In Demand
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date 2020 On October 31
Pregnant mothers are very curious to know about their baby's growth inside the womb. Few common questions that all pregnant women want to be answered are, how much the baby have grown, are there any remarkable changes in the baby's development etc.
There are many interesting facts that are unknown regarding the babies when they are in the womb. Every stage and every week of pregnancy brings along many changes in your baby's development.
Every time you visit your doctor, you are anxious and excited. Excited to see your baby's well-being and happy to see the development.
So we are here to share some of the interesting facts about a baby when in womb. Have a look.
Development Of Eyes And Ears
During the eight week of pregnancy, your baby's little eyes and ears starts growing. The baby by this time is two centimeters long from crown to rump and the face also starts developing.
When does a baby develop genitals? Your babies genitals start developing in the ninth week of pregnancy. It is only after the 12 weeks of the pregnancy that male or female genitals could be differentiated. This is one of the interesting facts about baby in womb.
Body Is Fully Formed
Your baby is 5 centimeters long from crown to rump during the 12th week of the pregnancy. Your baby's body is fully formed including fingers with nails, toes and ears .
Your Baby Is Half The Length Of It's Birth
At week 20 your baby is 18 cms in length from crown to rump and the baby starts to move inside your womb. By this time the eyebrows of the baby are visible and finger nails are well-developed.
Baby's Hearing Is Developed
At 24th week of the pregnancy, your baby will hear voices from outside the womb and can respond to the same. Your baby's face and organs develop completely by this time. The skin is thin and wrinkled but protected by waxy hair.
Your baby breaths inside your womb even though no real oxygen has been taken through the lungs. Around 27 week of pregnancy your baby's lungs actually breaths in air.
Sense Of Smell
Approximately after 28th week of pregnancy the baby develops the sense to smell. The baby in the womb will be able to smell the same way as adults.
Your Baby Opens Eyes
Your baby opens eyes in the womb nearly around 32 weeks of pregnancy. Your baby will settle downwards (head towards the vaginal opening) by this time. There will be changes in the position of the baby in the womb. You can feel vigorous moments of baby's arms and legs. Your baby's length from crown to rump around this time should be 35 to 38 cms and 44 to 55 cms from head to toe.
Baby Is Healthy And Plump
Your baby's development in womb at about 40 weeks (9 months) is complete and full term. During this time your baby's head is lying on the top of your cervix. At the time of delivery your baby should weight about 2 to 3 kgs. Some babies weight from 2 to 5 kgs also.