- 8 hrs ago On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- 11 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 16 May To 22 May
- 13 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 May 2021
- 24 hrs ago Akshaya Patra Starts COVID-19 Relief Feeding Centre In Bengaluru, Home Minister of Karnataka Launches the Prog
- Movies Sudha Chandran's Father And Veteran Actor KD Chandran Passes Away Due To Cardiac Arrest
- News Rocket attack: Soumya's funeral held at church in Kerala
- Sports IPL 2021: Chennai Super Kings' batting coach Mike Hussey finally leaves for Australia
- Finance Will Interest Rates On PPF, NSC, Post Office Deposits Be Cut On July 1?
- Automobiles Ola Introduces Electric Vehicle Taxi Rides In London
- Education Industry Leaders Cobble Up COVID Widows Initiative To Help Women Who Lost Their Partners To Pandemic
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
When a woman is pregnant, her whole diet changes just to suit the baby's needs. It is important to have a sensible and well-balanced diet when you are pregnant as it will ensure your baby receives the proper nutrition for its growth. The proper diet during pregnancy also increases the chances of a comfortable, safe and complication-free pregnancy which is something every woman wishes for.
According to a few experts and nutritionists, there are a lot of benefits of eating corn flakes during pregnancy. It is recommend that pregnant women consume a healthy six small meals a day to keep their energy levels up and their blood sugar levels stable. Doctors state that a pregnant woman's diet must be rich in dietary fibre for her and the baby's growth. Corn flakes has a lot of fibre which is therefore good for a pregnant woman.
From a bowl of cornflakes, you benefit about 25 grams of fibre per day. When you have so much fibre in your diet, it will reduce pregnancy-related problems such as constipation and blood pressure. The health benefits of corn flakes is that it will provide dietary fibre. It will help a pregnant woman in having regular bowel movements.
The other benefits of cornflakes during pregnancy is that it helps in reducing the risk of preeclampsia, which is a potentially fatal condition caused by elevated blood pressure. These common problems during pregnancy can prove fatal for the foetus if proper care is not taken.
Finally, the most important benefit of corn flakes during pregnancy is that this good food helps to maintain body weight throughout the growth of your child inside your womb. Cornflakes when consumed as breakfast fills your tummy with rich fibre, thus satisfying the hunger of the pregnant woman.