- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 04 March 2021
- 11 hrs ago Roohi Promotions: Rajkummar Rao Looks Dapper As Ever In His Lemon Yellow Kurta Set
- 11 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Things You Must Not Offer To Lord Shiva On This Day
- 12 hrs ago Vidya Balan’s Chic And Stylish Purple And Red Indo-Western Outfits Will Help You Rock This Wedding Season
- Technology Most Rated Samsung Smartphones On Amazon In India
- Movies Vivian Dsena To Re-Enter Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki In A Powerful Cameo Role?
- News TN election: In talks with 'like-minded' parties for alliance, says Kamal Haasan
- Sports India vs England: Pitch looks very similar to last Test: Root
- Automobiles 2021 Renault Triber Changes Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Updates & Feature Additions
- Education Monthly Scholarship Of Rs 7000 For Class 11 And 12 Students
- Finance HDFC Bank Cuts Home Loan Rates By 5bps: Check What Other Banks Are Offering
- Travel Top Summer Holiday Destinations in India
When you're pregnant, it can be tempting to try different methods of predicting the gender of the baby. Every pregnant woman tries to guess the baby she is carrying.
It is widely believed that when pregnant with a baby boy, the belly will look smaller. Many also follow the shape of the navel or check to see if there is any line running from the top of the belly to the groin to predict the gender of the baby.
There are ways to predict if you are pregnant with a baby boy just with the sight of your bump. We have the answer to this question - "Does my pregnant belly tell me if I am carrying a girl or a boy?" Yes, at some point, it does, although it may not be scientifically proven!
High Vs Low
This is a well-known old wives' tale. If pregnant with a boy, you will have a low tummy. If pregnant with a girl, you will have a high tummy. So, what are you waiting for? You might want to pause and examine your pregnant belly now.
The Black Line
The línea nigra or the black line that runs from your pubic area to your belly button appears when you are having a girl. However, if the line slowly begins to disappear at the end of your pregnancy, you might be expecting a boy. The other saying goes like this - if it goes all the way up from your pubic area to the bottom-most part of you rib cage, then your pregnant with a boy.
The Pendulum Trick For Your Belly
To know if it's a boy in your belly, get your wedding ring. Attach it with a strand of your hair. Lie down and dangle the ring over your belly. If it starts moving in circles, it is a sign you are pregnant with a boy, or if it moves like a pendulum from side to side, it's a girl.
Movement In Your Belly
It is firmly believed that when pregnant with a boy, you will have less movements. However, if it's a girl, she will tend to move frequently in the tummy taking all shapes to make your belly look pretty and at the same time weird.
How The Belly Looks
Does your pregnant belly look like a basketball or a watermelon? Because if it looks more like a basketball, then it's a sign you are having a boy, but if it resembles a watermelon, then it's a girl.
The Baby Weight
If you're carrying baby weight in the front, it's a boy. If the baby weight is spaced all around your middle, then It is a girl.