- Movies Raghu Dixit & Mayuri's Divorce Hearing At Family Court Finalised; 'Couldn't Be A Good Husband'
- Finance Tax Default, Black Money Cases Can No More Be Settled Just By Paying Penalty
- News Staggered RS polls in Gujarat: Congress knocks doors of SC
- Technology Nokia 4.2 And Nokia 3.2 Receives Price Slash In India – Price, Specs And Offers
- Sports WWE Monday Night Raw preview and schedule: June 17, 2019
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
When you are pregnant, you think twice before eating anything. All this attempt is to protect yourself and growing baby in the womb. During your first pregnancy, you will give everything a second thought and act more protective. Your elders will guide you on what to eat and what to avoid.
The pregnancy diet must include healthy and nutritious foods to meet the daily requirements. Healthy foods like spinach, broccoli, yogurt, red bell pepper, soy products lentils, beans, oatmeal, nuts, eggs and carrots are a must-have during pregnancy.
What about fruits?
Most of the women are worried about eating fruits as papaya and pineapple are considered to be dangerous during pregnancy. Fruits to avoid during pregnancy If you want to know which fruits you can have during pregnancy, here is a list. Check out the fruits you should include in your pregnancy diet for a healthy you and baby!
Fruits to eat during pregnancy
It is one of the fruits that is rich in folic acid. Women need loads of folic acid during pregnancy so, have this fruit.
The summer fruit is not just delicious but healthy too. It aids digestion and contains Vitamin A and C that are healthy for pregnant women.
Many women think it is not safe to eat grapes. However, grapes are rich in Vitamin A which stabilises metabolic rate. Grapes also have folate, potassium, phosphorous, magnesium and sodium which is good during pregnancy.
It is one of the fruits that reduces nausea, morning sickness and common health problems during pregnancy. The citrus fruit is loaded with antioxidants that are good for the baby.
Lemon is often used by women to aid digestion, get rid of nausea and morning sickness during pregnancy. Lemon cleanses the body and flushes out toxins.
Constipation is a common health problem during pregnancy. For easy passage of stool and a clean system, have bananas.
Berries are rich in antioxidants and is considered as a superfood. You can include this fruit in your pregnancy diet.
They are sweet and tangy; perfect flavours a pregnant woman wants. Moreover, the citrus fruit is loaded with vitamins and nutrients.
It is healthy and loaded with healthy vitamins that are good for the body.
This summer fruit is definitely a safe fruit during pregnancy.