- 1 hr ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 1 hr ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 2 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 2 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- News Have agreed on text of phase one trade deal, says China on US pact
- Sports I League 2019-20: Preview: Quess East Bengal looking to sustain momentum against TRAU ahead of Kolkata Derby
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan Wants Two Birthday Cakes Reveals Mum Kareena Kapoor!
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
The most common type of Anemia is the Iron deficient pregnancy. During pregnancy, iron supplements from the mother is absorbed by the baby. If the body does not have enough store of iron then, this leads to the deficiency of the nutrient. Lack of red blood cells can harm the health of both the mother and child. Thus, all the Vitamin tablets taken during pregnancy has iron content to maintain the required level of the nutrient.
The common symptoms of Anemia during pregnancy is tiredness, fatigue, dizziness, pale skin,rapid heartbeat, breathing problem and mood swings. These are no different from other normal pregnancy symptoms. Thus, it is best to undergo a anemia checkup during the 14th weeks of pregnancy.
Diet for Anemia during pregnancy -
Proper diet during pregnancy is the only way to prevent and cure Anemia. Diet for anemia during pregnancy should include food which are rich in iron.
Poultry – red meat, chicken, sea food, shellfish
Vegetarian Diet – beans, tofu, dates, resins, potatoes, broccoli, green vegetables, lentils, whole grain bread and oat meal.
According to doctors, body absorbs iron from poultry diet much more faster than vegetarian diet.
For diet Anemia during pregnancy should also aim at helping the body absorb iron from the food. Deficiency Vitamin C does not allow iron to get absorbed in the blood.Thus, it's best to take Vitamin C supplements with Iron rich food to help iron get absorbed in blood. Tomato juice, strawberries, bell peppers, grapes are some good Vitamin C choices.