- 5 hrs ago Erythritol: Health Benefits And Side Effects
- 5 hrs ago International Men's Day 2019: Things You Can Do To Make Your Man Feel Special
- 5 hrs ago This Winter Season, Keep Your Nail Game Strong With These Superb Trending Colours
- 7 hrs ago Aamir Khan's Laal Singh Chaddha Look Is So In Tune With The Fashion Sensibilities Of A Common Man
- Sports F1 Raceweek: Vettel and Leclerc - when team-mates collide
- News PM Modi meets Bill Gates, praises his innovative Zeal, grassroots work
- Movies Rishi Kapoor Wants The Government To Give The Artistes' Community Its Due
- Technology Redmi Note 8 With 3GB RAM To Be Launched Soon In India: Price And Availability
- Finance Should You Get An Insurance To Cover Possible Loss Of Car Keys?
- Automobiles Land Rover Off-Road Driving Experience: The "Above & Beyond Tour 2019’ Comes To Bangalore
- Travel Igatpuri – A Perfect Travel Destination
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
A new study claims that obesity in children could also hamper the healthy growth of bones. So, excessive fat in kids may be harmful in several ways.
Health experts say that obese kids tend to have more muscle compared to thin kids. The amount of muscle may also impact the growth of bones especially in children.
As a part of this study, researchers took a closer look at how muscle can affect the size of bones and even strength in kids. The study confirmed that there is a close link between the size of the muscles and the growth of the bones in kids.
Also, researchers say that the fat content tends to build up inside the muscle and this is what affects the growth of the bones more.
So, the build up of fat especially inside the muscles can impact the relationship between the bones and the muscle. Researchers warn parents about this and recommend healthy eating practices during childhood.
As children are not aware about healthy diet and exercises, health experts advise parents to take an active part in educating children about the harmful effects of obesity and the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
We all know that obesity is one of the largest killer in the world. Even in adults, obesity can be a very big problem as it can invite many other diseases like diabetes and cardiovascular problems.
So, if obesity starts at such a young age, then there would be too many issues to deal with when the kid grows up into an adult. If you are a parent, provide healthy food and enough exercise to your kid and ensure that obesity is kept at bay.