- 4 hrs ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour Finale 2020: Priyanka Chopra Looks Stunning In GraphicLiner And High Bun
- 5 hrs ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2020 Finale: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Graces The Ramp In A Black Gown
- 6 hrs ago How To Gain Weight In A Healthy Way?
- 11 hrs ago 20 Best Foods Rich In Vitamin K
- Technology Week 9, 2020 Launch Roundup: Samsung Galaxy A71, LG W10 Alpha, Sony Xperia L4, Surface Pro7 And More
- Sports Leicester City 0-1 Manchester City: Jesus strikes late after Aguero penalty miss
- Movies Rupesh Bane From Mumbai Is The Winner Of Dance Plus 5
- News Nationalism, 'Bharat mata ki jai' being misused to construct militant idea of India: Manmohan Singh
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
It is a fact that dealing with exam stress isn't easy. Anyone would get tensed up especially when exams are approaching and the time is up.
If your child is undergoing exam stress, then it is better to act and do something as a parent. Kids take the stress seriously and may spoil their health.
Also, some kids may experience certain exam stress symptoms. They include, fatigue, insomnia, poor appetite, poor memory, anxiety and even irritability. If your kid displays such symptoms then it is better to do something to reduce the pressure.
Now, let us discuss what to do as parent in such situations.
Tips To Reduce Your Child's Exam Stress
When you observe your child's exam stress, the first thing you need to do is to divert his or her mind for a while. A mind loaded with tension and stress may easily fail to perform well. Also, stress isn't good for health of your kid.
Explain The Purpose
Sit with your child and explain the actual purpose behind educational exams. In fact, they are not so bad, they are there for a purpose. They are there to enhance the skills of the kid. Explain all this in a patient way so that your child will understand everything.
Give Some Entertainment
For a while, allow your kid to read a story book or play a video game. This might give a break to him or her form the exam stress. But don't let him spend the whole day doing that. A break should be a break.
Show The Big Picture
It is always important to encourage your kid to see the big picture in order to understand how things are the way they are. Gradually your kid may make a good choice to study voluntarily without stress or parental pressure.