Organisng Christmas home parties or lawn parties is brilliant as children can eat, play and enjoy the holiday time. Kids outfits add to the party spirits. Help your kids dress in the most fanciest ways for the santa party.
It is the duty of the parent to encourage kids to make friends and have their own group. They should never be involved in the adult gossip and act like big people. Children in company of their own will enjoy life and will not even require parents to be behind them all the time.
If you are planning to have a santa party (Christmas party) in your house then here are some kids outfit ideas. Halloween, Hanukkah, Thanksgiving and Christmas, all come in more or less the same time. Ask your kids to dress like pumpkins or wear red and white or like vampires. Here are some more dressing ideas.
Kids Fashion Tips
1. Inform your kid's group that the best dressed will be awarded a prize. Also inform to learn a few songs or dialogues connecting to the theme dress.
2. Make halo caps/ pumpkin caps/ reindeer horns/ Christmas caps at home and gift the members of the party. Ask them to pose for a photograph and use the pictures to decorate the tree.
3. They can even dress like a turkey, chocolate cake or any favorite food they relish. The winning kid will get what he wore so ask them to tell you about their fancy dress in advance (plan menu before hand).
4. They can even dress like their favorite cartoon characters. Disney toons are the happening kids fashion for the season. Carol singing is the main attraction in the party so dressing accordingly is also a good plan.
5. Going for a colour theme like red, white and green looks nice and easy to plan a party. On the day, you ask kids to make craft using the three colours and the homemade art can be used for christmas party decoration.