- Sports India’s first Global Sports Injury Conclave held in Bengaluru
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
It is better to plan your pregnancy at the right stage of your life when you are completely healthy, active and secure. Also, it is better to prepare your mind and body for pregnancy at least a few months before conception.
Also, it is advisable to take certain other measures even before you get the idea of getting pregnant. Here are some steps to take...
It is better to go for a check up to examine your overall health condition. Also, it is better to tell the doctor about your medical history and the medications you use if any.
This test allows you to know whether you have any disorders that may pass on to your next generation. Both the parents must undergo this. This test might help you take certain precautions to have a healthy child.
It is better to quit smoking, drinking and other habits before conception. Such habits may harm the foetus and may also cause stillbirths.
Quit Processed Foods
All kinds of processed foods are bad during pregnancy. Also, avoid street foods during that phase.
Though a bit of caffeine isn't bad, over-dosage could be bad during pregnancy. It is better to totally quit caffeine intake during pregnancy.
Before getting pregnant, it is better to prepare your body by working out regularly.
Your emotional state is very important for pregnancy. A peaceful mind could increase the chances of delivering a healthy baby.