- 10 hrs ago International Day Against Drug Abuse: Effects Of Drug Abuse On Teens, Treatment And Helpline Numbers
- 16 hrs ago Born In August: What Does Your Personality Trait Say About You?
- 17 hrs ago Maharashtra: Thane Records 978 New Covid-19 Cases; Active Tally At 5,634
- 18 hrs ago India Emerged Successfully In The Management Of Covid-19 Pandemic: Mansukh Mandaviya
- Sports India vs Ireland, 1st T20I Highlights: Hardik Pandya, Deepak Hooda guide India to comfortable win
- Technology List Of Best Vivo 12GB RAM Smartphones To Buy In India
- Movies DID L’il Masters Season 5 Finale: Nobojit Emerges As The Winner, Takes Home The Coveted Trophy
- News PM Modi meets Argentinian President Fernandez in Germany
- Finance Multibagger IT Software Stock Paying 3000% Final Dividend Will Turn Ex-Dividend Next Week
- Education SBI CBO Final Result 2022 Released, Download SBI Circle Based Officer 2022 Final Result PDF At sbi.co.in
- Automobiles Ford India Extends Production At Its Chennai Facility Amidst Protest
- Travel 5 Best Easy Long Weekend Getaways From Delhi
Becoming a father can make you feel proud but the responsibility of your life doesn't end there. In fact, it starts from there. You might need to make certain changes to your life and lifestyle the moment you plan for kids.
From making small sacrifices to start focusing on health, you might need to do so many things to call yourself a good father.
So, let us discuss a few such things here.
Plan Your Finances
Raising kids requires lots of resources. It is therefore better to plan pregnancy when you are financially well off. Both medical and educational expenses today are skyrocketing. To provide a secure and a happy life to your children, you may need to settle down well in life.
Maintain Healthy Lifestyle
Unless you are healthy, your sperm won't be healthy. Make sure you workout regularly at least before you plan pregnancy. Visit a doctor and go for a routine checkup to know about your current health status.
Quit Smoking And Drinking
Smoking and other band habits damage your health, sperm and even your DNA. Enjoy your parties after a few years and do that sacrifice for your kids now.
Change Your Behaviour
When you raise kids, you may need to show your good side and hide your bad side in order to avoid spoiling your kids. Control your temper, develop patience and try to be sober in front of your kids. They look up to you.
Be An Example
Lead by example and watch your thoughts, words and deeds. Your kids try to imitate you. Therefore, be a great father and before that, be a good human being.
- babyAlexander Disease In Infants: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatments
- babyMozambique Sees First Wild Polio Case Since 1992; Pandemic May Have Caused Children To Miss Polio Vaccination
- basicsWhat Expectant Dads Need To Anticipate During The Trimesters, Labor And Delivery
- basicsJ&K Administration Extends Child Care Leave To ‘Single Male Employees’
- kidsChildren Exercised Less During COVID Lockdown – 4 Tips To get Them Moving Again
- kidsRajasthan Govt Defers Class 12 Practical Exams Due To Spike In COVID Cases
- healthParliament Passes Surrogacy Bill; Seeks To Constitute National Surrogacy Board
- kidsOver 33 Lakh Children In India Malnourished; Maharashtra, Bihar And Gujarat Tops The List
- basicsCOVID-19: Back-To-School Tips For Parents And Children
- womenNusrat Jahan Case: The Politics Of Birth Registration And Father's Name
- postnatalCan Diabetes Affect Breastfeeding? Benefits Of Breastfeeding In Both Newborns And Diabetic Mothers
- pulseHappy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents