- 1 hr ago Weekly Horoscope, 27 November To 03 December 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 27 November 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 13 hrs ago Sapta Moksha Puri: The 7 Holy Cities To Visit For Final Liberation
- 15 hrs ago You Might Live Longer If You Have A Sense Of Purpose, Study
- Technology OnePlus 11 Color Variants Tipped Ahead of Launch; Premium Phones In Offing?
- Sports T10 League 2022: Alex Hales and Chris Lynn lift Team Abu Dhabi past Northern Warriors through a stubborn stand
- Finance Stock Split Of Nov 2022: Multibagger Small Cap Stock Approves Stock Split
- News ‘800 officers found nothing’, Sisodia slams Centre as CBI, ED gives clean chit in Delhi excise case
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 6: Kamal Haasan Slams Contestants For Playing ‘Safe Game’
- Automobiles Force Urbania Bookings Open – Limited Dealers Authorised To Accept Bookings
- Travel Roraima Tepui Trek - Wild, Offbeat and Trail-worthy
- Education BPSC 67th Mains Exam 2022: Exam Schedule Announced At bpsc.bih.nic.in, Check Application Fee & Schedule Here
An unplanned pregnancy can be a real shock. You might not have expected but confirmation news of your pregnancy can really depress you especially if it is unplanned. Most woman who have unplanned pregnancy plan to terminate naturally. Using herbs and plants to terminate pregnancy is legal in many countries.
However, there are some natural methods which can be used to terminate a pregnancy. For example, some foods can abort a pregnancy naturally. Natural abortion can be carried only till the first trimester as they fail to work after that. It is more like a miscarriage and doesn't harm the mother in anyway.
Natural abortions are not dangerous only if the woman doesn't have conditions like high blood pressure, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy or kidney problems. Certain Chinese herbs and tonics like Dong quai (Angelica sinensis) root or Black Cohosh concoction are used for natural abortion. The ancient medicine is consumed with water and honey and can effectively increase the chances to bleed.
Fruits like papaya and pineapple are also consumed to abort a pregnancy naturally. If you do not want a pregnancy, then you can terminate it naturally as it doesn't have any side effects. Here are some foods that can help you terminate pregnancy naturally. Make sure you have these foods to abort the pregnancy in the early days of first trimester itself.
Foods To Abort Pregnancy:
Vitamin C rich foods are considered to be a natural contraceptive if it is consumed during the time between ovulation and when menstruation is expected. It is said that a high dosage of Vitamin C can lead to miscarriage in early pregnancy.
It is one of the Vitamin C rich fruits that helps induce periods on time. It is one of the fruits which is debated upon. However, experts say that papaya has papain which leads to miscarriage and early abortion.
According to an old wives tale, eating pineapples can cause miscarriage. Protease enzyme bromelain is similar to papain in papayas. As bromelian softens the cervix, it can lead to miscarriage.
Having a teaspoon of fried sesame seeds with honey is one of the ways to abort a pregnancy.
Most of the citrus fruits like oranges, tangerines etc are rich in Vitamin C which can abort a pregnancy naturally.
It is said that climbing stairs and doing strenuous workout and physical activity can terminate a pregnancy naturally.
Excessive consumption of green tea can cause fertility problems. It can also lead to a miscarriage.
Canned fish contains preservatives like saline and chemicals which can increase blood pressure of the pregnant woman and also lead to water retention.
Soft cheese such as Brie, feta, Camembert, Roquefort, blue-veined, Gorgonzola, etc as these are mainly made with unpasteurized milk which can terminate an unwanted pregnancy.
Black Cohosh concoction are used for natural abortion. The Chinese herb acts as a tonic which can abort an unwanted pregnancy naturally.
- basics6 Skincare Mistakes To Avoid While Pregnant
- basicsWorld Fertility Day: The Decline of Fertility Rate In India: What Does It Mean?
- festivalsPitru Paksha 2022: Precautions That Pregnant Women Must Abide By
- bollywood wardrobeKoffee With Karan 7: Sonam Kapoor Nails Maternity Fashion in Black Off-Shoulder Gown!
- basics4 Weird Pregnancy Superstitions That Could Actually Be True For These Reasons
- prenatal8 Study-Based And Anecdotal Ways To Predict The Gender Of A Baby, By NCBI
- disorders cureWhat Is Double Didelphys Or Double Uterus? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors And Treatments
- basicsLaunch Of Mum2b : Expert Support For Expecting Mothers By Apollo Women’s Hospitals
- babyCovid-19 In Babies: Here's What To Expect & What You Should Do
- babyWhat Is Alagille Syndrome? Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- prenatalDoes Yoga Have Side Effects? What Pregnant Women And People With Ailments Should Know
- basicsExpert Article: Causes And Prevention Of Repeated IVF Failures