- 29 min ago Grammys 2020: Billie Eilish Wins Big And Here Is A Look At Her Rebel Fashion Game
- 1 hr ago Hina Khan Looks Insanely Beautiful In Her Ivory Leaf-Patterns Sari
- 3 hrs ago Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Impresses In A Satin Gown But Disappoints In A Sequin Kimono
- 6 hrs ago 9 Interesting Health Benefits Of Pecans
- Movies Kangana Ranaut On Karan Johar's Padma Shri Honour: 'He Totally Deserves This Award'
- Technology Motorola Razr 5G Might See The Light Of Day But Not In International Markets
- News Bodo agreement: Amit Shah signs accord with dreaded Bodo militant group NDFB
- Sports India vs New Zealand: Tough to hit Bumrah, need to learn how to adapt from India: Seifert
- Finance Centre To Increase Deposit Insurance To Rs. 5 Lakh, Pay More On Bank Failure
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Imaginator Launched: Five Options To Customize Your Altroz At The Factory
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Crying is your baby's way of telling you that he or she is going through some kind of discomfort. During the first few years, babies tend to cry a lot.
But when a parent tries to understand the needs of the baby, the frequency of the crying could be reduced. Also, when the baby starts grasping language, the need to cry may reduce.
Generally, babies cry when they are hungry, ill, tired, frustrated or even excited. Here are some things to try when your baby starts crying.
Sometimes, when babies are hungry, they cry. So, try to feed your baby when he or she cries around the meal time.
If you see your baby sucking the thumb, you can also give the milk bottle to suck. Just ensure that it is sterilised.
Sometimes, babies also cry when they feel lonely. If that is the case, just hug your baby and make him or her feel secure.
Sometimes, taking your baby outdoors can do the trick. When babies get bored, they may cry. Gently carry the baby and go out for a walk.
Even toys can do a good job in diverting the attention of a crying baby. Keep some toys handy.
Sometimes, the room temperature could also be the reasons. See that the room isn't too hot or too cold for your baby.
If none of the above tips work, take your baby to the doctor. Sometimes, digestive issues could also make babies cry.