- 2 hrs ago Sania Mirza Talks About Marriage, Motherhood And Matches In Latest Issue Of Femina
- 2 hrs ago Saina Trailer Launch: Parineeti Chopra Exudes Confidence And Boss Lady Vibes In Her White Pantsuit
- 2 hrs ago Mercury Transit In Aquarius 2021: How It Will Affect Different Zodiac Sign
- 2 hrs ago 7 Types Of Cancer That Affect Women
- News West Bengal elections 2021: 'Not campaigning in upcoming West Bengal polls,' says Farooq Abdullah
- Sports Vijay Hazare QF: Panchal century takes Gujarat to semi-finals
- Movies Nani Hikes His Remuneration, Charges Rs 14 Crore For Upcoming Films?
- Automobiles Skoda Rapid CNG Variant Coming To India: Zac Hollis Confirms 4 Product Launches In Next 12 Months
- Finance SBI vs Canara vs Kotak vs Yes Bank: Check Current Interest Rates On FD Here
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Pro Max First Sale On March 18: Should You Buy?
- Education CEED Result 2021: IIT Bombay To Release CEED Result At ceed.iitb.ac.in
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
A new study claims that eating fruits while you are pregnant could make your baby smart! Maybe, there could be a link between eating fruits and your baby's IQ levels!
According to this study, pregnant mothers who ate fresh fruits regularly during pregnancy had their infants performing well in certain tests that measure IQ levels at the age of 1 year.
So, how much of fruit a woman consumes when she is pregnant can decide the IQ levels of the baby up to an extent.
After studying more than 600 children and their mothers, researchers have come to this conclusion. And finally the study indicated that motherswho ate more fruit during pregnancy had their kids perform well in IQ tests.
So, instead of eating junk or any other unhealthy food, pregnant mothers can rely on fruits. But before you start doing so, consult your gynecologist to know what fruits you can eat depending upon your current health condition.
Also, it is better to stay away from fruit juices as they contain sugar that will again cause certain other complications. And never drink packaged juices that contain other additives. They do more harm than any good.