- 1 min ago Bhumi Pednekar’s Khaleesi Look Has Caught The Attention Of Game Of Thrones Fans
- 29 min ago Musky, Fishy Or Metallic: Types Of Vaginal Odours That Every Women Should Know About
- 44 min ago 8 Possible Reasons Why Men Lose Interest In The Relationship
- 1 hr ago This B-Town Actor Spreads Coronavirus Safety Awareness In The Most Stylish Way, Guess Who Is He!
- Movies Taapsee Pannu Calls Saand Ki Aankh Her Career’s Biggest Experiment; ‘Too Many Firsts In This One
- News 'Not meant to debase Ayodhya's significance': Nepal after backlash over PM KP Oli's remarks
- Sports State sports ministers brief Rijiju on roadmap for post COVID-19 resumption
- Technology Oppo A72 5G To Launch Soon: Everything We Know So Far
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Automobiles Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Water is one basic necessity of life. We all need to drink water in order to survive. But when your baby comes into this world, you are faced with many different questions that you did not have before. Even the simple question of when can your baby drink water can bother you? Usually, new parents go through a phase where they turn up at the doctor's chamber with questions every weekend. They want to know many different things related to the baby's diet.
As far as water is concerned, babies have some very special needs. You need to be sure of what you are giving a new life. Here is a comprehensive list of facts that will answer all your water related questions concerning your baby.
- Newborn babies need not be given after till the age of 6 months. Breast milk contains 80 percent water and thus, your baby's water requirements will be met on its own.
Never force the baby to have water. This is because water is something that the child will have to drink on their own free will.