- 5 min ago COVID-19: How To Care For People With Alzheimer’s During The Lockdown
- 38 min ago How To Cut Your Own Hair And Not Regret It Later!
- 1 hr ago COVID-19: What is R0 And What Does It Tell About A Pandemic?
- 2 hrs ago Pranutan Bahl Surprises Us With Her Bold Blue Dress And Butterfly Wings-Inspired Sandals
- Sports Pujara's deal with Gloucestershire called off due to COVID-19 pandemic
- News 8 ESIC hospitals with 1,042 beds declared COVID-19 facilities for all insured persons
- Movies Hum Paanch Starring Vidya Balan, Ashok Saraf To Be Rerun On Television; Ashok Says He Had No Idea
- Technology LG Teases Upcoming Smartphone Revealing Raindrop Camera, Design
- Automobiles Maruti Ertiga Becomes India’s Best-Selling MPV In FY 2019-20: Registers Over 90,000 Units of Sales
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Richest Indian On Forbes Billionaires List 2020
- Education Impact of Coronavirus on College Education in India: Dr Swati Mujumdar, Symbiosis, Speaks
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In April
Dealing with baby blues post pregnancy is sometimes very simple. But care must be taken that mothers don’t go into postpartum depression, which could lead to various other problems. Husbands need to understand this and make sure that they are supportive of their wife and child in this situation.
This is just a phase that will pass on and in no time, mothers will be able to enjoy the little baby that they brought into this world.
There are a few post pregnancy tips that parents can follow in dealing with baby blues post pregnancy. A few are mentioned below.
Friends and Family
You will need your friends and family the most during this time. This is one of the best ways in dealing with baby blues post pregnancy. Stay connected with friends and family members who have had babies recently, so that you will be able to understand how to deal with the situation.
Rest is another among post pregnancy tips. Late nights can take a very bad turn on mothers; this can make you irritated and eventually not able to take care of your baby properly. The most recommended way is to make sure that you sleep when the baby sleeps.
Sometimes, just some fresh air is all you want in dealing with baby blues post pregnancy. Mothers are stuck in the house once the child is born because there is so much to do. Just stepping out and getting a breath of fresh air can do the trick.
This is also one among post pregnancy tips. Consuming a small amount of fish oil, say about a 1000mg everyday, will help with your mood and your stress. This is one of the natural remedies for dealing with baby blues post pregnancy.
One of the good post pregnancy tips is to do light exercise. This will not only reduce the stress but lighten your mood and clear your head. But, always make sure not to overdo the exercises, especially during the first few weeks.
Another post pregnancy tips is to get a maid or a nanny to help you with taking care of the baby. This will help relieve your stress, you will be more relaxed and will be able to think more clearly and enjoy more time with your baby.
Niacin and Vitamins B
These are very important during and after pregnancy. This is another way of dealing with baby blues post pregnancy. The niacin will help with the postpartum depression and the vitamin B with the general mood of the mother.
Talking about it
Baby blues is part of your body and the way you feel about it is important. Discuss about it, especially with your husband, so that he will also be able to understand what you are going through and can help and support you with it.