- 33 min ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Five: Genelia D’ Souza Gives Us The Best Showstopper Moment With This Red Lehenga
- 1 hr ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Exudes Contrasting Vibes With Her Two LFW 2019 Black Gowns
- 2 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Finale: Kareena Kapoor Khan Brings Alive Old Hollywood Glamour With Her Classy Look
- 2 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day 5: Genelia D'Souza Demonstrates Why Smokey Eye Look Is A Classic
- Sports Premier League Review: Spurs slip up, Man City win at Bournemouth
- Movies Ace Of Space 2 Full Contestants List: Deepak Thakur, Lucinda Nicholas & Others In Vikas Gupta’s Show
- News Out on bail, Bulandshahr violence accused gets hero welcome
- Technology How To Add And Remove Channel Packs Using Tata Sky Mobile App
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Heavy rain has taken a toll on Indian states of Kerala, Karnataka and Maharashtra. Around 35 people lost their lives in accidents related to incessant downpour in five districts of western Maharashtra in a week.
image credit: NoteWorthy
While the state and the central government are struggling to deal with the effects of flood, citizens from all over the country have offered help to the flood victims. Recently, the video of a 75-year-old Maharashtrian lady visiting an NGO took the internet by storm.
The smiling woman can be seen entering the NGO office and expressing her willingness to donate for the flood-affected regions of Maharashtra. Her heartwarming gesture inspired many social media users.
She has set an example to society and has shown us how to be a compassionate and responsible citizen, in the truest way.