- 4 hrs ago Erythritol: Health Benefits And Side Effects
- 4 hrs ago International Men's Day 2019: Things You Can Do To Make Your Man Feel Special
- 4 hrs ago This Winter Season, Keep Your Nail Game Strong With These Superb Trending Colours
- 6 hrs ago Aamir Khan's Laal Singh Chaddha Look Is So In Tune With The Fashion Sensibilities Of A Common Man
- News Vodafone Idea, Airtel to raise mobile service rates from December amid financial crunch
- Technology Redmi Note 8 With 3GB RAM To Be Launched Soon In India: Price And Availability
- Sports Hope X1 Racing League revives stagnant Indian motorsport scene: Karthikeyan
- Movies Rakul Preet Singh Joins The Cast Of John Abraham And Jacqueline Fernandez Starrer Attack
- Finance Should You Get An Insurance To Cover Possible Loss Of Car Keys?
- Automobiles Land Rover Off-Road Driving Experience: The "Above & Beyond Tour 2019’ Comes To Bangalore
- Travel Igatpuri – A Perfect Travel Destination
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Heavy rain has taken a toll on Indian states of Kerala, Karnataka and Maharashtra. Around 35 people lost their lives in accidents related to incessant downpour in five districts of western Maharashtra in a week.
image credit: NoteWorthy
While the state and the central government are struggling to deal with the effects of flood, citizens from all over the country have offered help to the flood victims. Recently, the video of a 75-year-old Maharashtrian lady visiting an NGO took the internet by storm.
The smiling woman can be seen entering the NGO office and expressing her willingness to donate for the flood-affected regions of Maharashtra. Her heartwarming gesture inspired many social media users.
She has set an example to society and has shown us how to be a compassionate and responsible citizen, in the truest way.