- 1 hr ago Dilip Kumar And Saira Banu Give Us A Heartwarming Twinning Fashion Moment In Their Pink Outfits
- 1 hr ago Lip Smacking Quinoa Corn Vegan Salad: How To Prepare This At Your Home
- 1 hr ago 40 Self-Care Tips For A Healthy, Happy, Hearty You
- 1 hr ago Aditi Rao Hydari’s Beautiful Midnight-Blue Ensemble Is What You Should Bookmark For This Navaratri
- Movies KBC 12: Covid Frontline Worker Shares Experiences; Amitabh Bachchan Recalls Touching Childhood Story
- Technology Reliance Jio Orbic Smartphone: Three Devices To Launch Soon Under Rs. 4,000
- Education NEET Result Date 2020: When NEET UG Exam Result 2020 Will Be Declared?
- Automobiles Renault Kwid Neotech Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4.29 Lakh
- Sports IPL 2020: BCCI Anti-Corruption Unit chief admits bookies have reached UAE
- Finance Indian Railways Launches Portal For Freight Service
- News Senior Congress leader Ahmed Patel tests positive for COVID-19
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In October
Do you remember the Hindu Muslim lesbian couple, who became an internet sensation after their fairytale photoshoot? Well, Anjali Chakra, from India and Sundas Malik from Pakistan lived their dreamy fairytale moment in their beautiful and adorable wedding photoshoot. This time they are viral again but not for the same reason.
This time they are going viral after Tik Tok, a video-sharing platform allegedly pulled down their video, stating it 'violated their community guidelines'. Anjali Chakra, posted the video on Twitter with a question, "You wanna explain why this got taken down?" She claimed that Tik Tok took down the video by mentioning the same in the caption which reads, "Tik Tok deleted this for 'violating community guidelines' so the rumours about homophobia are true."
my girl and I rep that Desi drip ✨ pic.twitter.com/l3zHqQpRMg— Anjali C. (@anj3llyfish) 2 December 2019
Anjali also took a dig on the rumours about homophobia stating this act proves them to be true.
If you go through the video, you will find the couples performing cloth transition which is a very common thing for those who make videos on Tik Tok. The couple is seen wearing their night suit after which they transition into an ethnic attire with some adorable expression.
The couple is often seen posting cute, adorable and entertaining videos on Tik Tok.
As soon as the video was posted on Twitter, netizens showed their support to the couple and criticised Tik Tok for taking down their video. A few users have commented that this act is quite disappointing and they will still be loving them (the lesbian couple).
That's just disappointing 😔 anyway, their loss. Love your content, never stop pls xxx— oh ok (@yesitsniks) 6 December 2019
That's unfair... We love u anyways...— Anjali Mendulkar (@MendulkarAnjali) 6 December 2019
Dont see anything wrong in this— Leo (@Leojay69) 6 December 2019
A user also wrote that the ethnic attires were quite pretty and one can always admire them.
I always love the outfits. They are always so beautiful and colorful and I stare when I see them. Of course people probably think I'm racist, I'm just admiring the outfits!!!! :)— スカイ Skye (@SonicSkylines) 6 December 2019