- Technology Jio’s Got Talent: Telco Joins Snapchat For Talent Search
- News Coronavirus outbreak: China urges citizens to delay foreign travel over virus fears
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Asim Riaz & Sidharth Shukla To Compete In Mall Task; Here's When It Will Be Held!
- Sports ISL Transfer Watch: Bengaluru FC sign Nili Perdomo on loan from Platanias FC
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz V-Class Marco Polo Launching In India: Will Debut At Auto Expo
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Prices Cut As Crude Oil Slips To 3-Month Low On Coronavirus Scare
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Do you remember the Hindu Muslim lesbian couple, who became an internet sensation after their fairytale photoshoot? Well, Anjali Chakra, from India and Sundas Malik from Pakistan lived their dreamy fairytale moment in their beautiful and adorable wedding photoshoot. This time they are viral again but not for the same reason.
This time they are going viral after Tik Tok, a video-sharing platform allegedly pulled down their video, stating it 'violated their community guidelines'. Anjali Chakra, posted the video on Twitter with a question, "You wanna explain why this got taken down?" She claimed that Tik Tok took down the video by mentioning the same in the caption which reads, "Tik Tok deleted this for 'violating community guidelines' so the rumours about homophobia are true."
my girl and I rep that Desi drip ✨ pic.twitter.com/l3zHqQpRMg— Anjali C. (@anj3llyfish) 2 December 2019
Anjali also took a dig on the rumours about homophobia stating this act proves them to be true.
If you go through the video, you will find the couples performing cloth transition which is a very common thing for those who make videos on Tik Tok. The couple is seen wearing their night suit after which they transition into an ethnic attire with some adorable expression.
The couple is often seen posting cute, adorable and entertaining videos on Tik Tok.
As soon as the video was posted on Twitter, netizens showed their support to the couple and criticised Tik Tok for taking down their video. A few users have commented that this act is quite disappointing and they will still be loving them (the lesbian couple).
That's just disappointing 😔 anyway, their loss. Love your content, never stop pls xxx— oh ok (@yesitsniks) 6 December 2019
That's unfair... We love u anyways...— Anjali Mendulkar (@MendulkarAnjali) 6 December 2019
Dont see anything wrong in this— Leo (@Leojay69) 6 December 2019
A user also wrote that the ethnic attires were quite pretty and one can always admire them.
I always love the outfits. They are always so beautiful and colorful and I stare when I see them. Of course people probably think I'm racist, I'm just admiring the outfits!!!! :)— スカイ Skye (@SonicSkylines) 6 December 2019