- 10 hrs ago Decoding Taapsee Pannu’s Contemporary Fashion Game
- 10 hrs ago Amazon Sale 2022: Exciting Offers And Discounts On Kids Items From Premium Brands
- 11 hrs ago Eye Implants Made From Pigskin Proteins Restored Sight In 14 Blind People: Things To Know
- 12 hrs ago 5 Ways To Make Your Man Feel Wanted In A Relationship
- Technology OnePlus Offering Up To 25% Off On New 5G Smartphones: OnePlus 10R 5G, OnePlus 10 Pro, And More
- Finance Buy This Auto Ancillary Stock For Superb Returns, SUV Segment To Drive Growth
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 6 Start Date Is Out: Nagarjuna's Show To Premiere On Disney+ Hotstar
- News Impossible: Dolo 650 manufacturer on Rs 1000 crore marketing budget
- Sports Durand Cup 2022: FC Goa register first win; Blasters held
- Automobiles Mahindra Scorpio Classic Launched At Rs 11.99 Lakh - New Name, New Pricetag
- Education Pranav Gupta Jamboree Education Founder says - India's New Education Policy is Transformational
- Travel Bryce Canyon: Abode To A Series Of Natural Rock Amphitheatres
1.One Penny Black – The mention of the rarest stamps in the world stays incomplete without the mention of the One Penny Black stamp. It is the first ever stamp in the world which portrayed the picture of Queen Victoria and was issued in the year 1840.The current market value of the unused One Penny Black is 00 US dollars.
2.The Three Skilling Yellow – This one of the most sort after rarest stamps in the world. Every time this stamp is sold, it has set a record. The Three Skilling Yellow stamp, was an error stamp of Sweden issued from 1855 and is one of it's kind. There is no second copy of it. It was last sold in 1996 to an anonymous collector for $ 2.3 million at an auction.
3.The Inverted Jenny – This world's rarest stamp of United states introduced in 1918 made news for all wrong reasons. In the stamp by mistake the image of the Curtiss JN-4 airplane was put upside down. Only 100 such copies were released making it an rare stamp which lured every stamp collector. It was last sold to an unidentified Wall Street executive for $ 825,000.
4.Hawaiian Missionaries Stamps – Introduced in the year 1851, the Hawaiian Missionaries Stamps were crudely engraved and pasted on a thin poor quality paper. It was the first Hawaiian stamp and now only 16 copies are said to have survived. At present the value of the 2 cent stamp is $ 760,000 for used and 5,000 for unused stamps.
These are some of the top four rarest stamps in the world and also the most sort after. The high cost and difficult reach of the rare stamps don't seem to discourage the stamp collectors. The demand for rarest stamps in the world are still high.
- diet fitnessWorld Health Day: Getting Healthy The Easy Way
- wellnessEveryday Habits That Are Harming Your Body
- skin care10 Habits Of People With Beautiful Skin
- love and romance10 Habits Of A Long-lasting Couple You Need In Your Love Life
- faith mysticism8 Inauspicious Practices That Might Lead To Poverty
- wellness7 Metabolism-boosting Habits You Should Start Today!
- lifeUnusual Habits Of Famous People
- wellnessWorld Environment Day 2018: 8 Easy Eco-friendly Habits
- diet fitnessAthletes Should Avoid These Foods From Their Diet
- wellness8 Common Hygiene Habits Which Can Be Dangerous To Your Health!
- nutritionHow To Make Bones Stronger Naturally
- wellnessInternational Women's Day 2021: 10 Healthy Habits For Women