- 1 hr ago LFW 2020: Here's What You Can Expect From Amit Aggarwal's Summer Resort Grand Finale Collection
- 1 hr ago 16 Wholesome Foods To Help Relieve Stress Naturally
- 2 hrs ago How To Recreate Sonam Kapoor’s Stunning Blue Eye Make-up Look With Just 6 Products
- 2 hrs ago Stress And Anxiety During Pregnancy? Here Are Some Helpful Tips
- Movies Jr NTR's Film With Trivikram Srinivas Finally Gets A Title?
- News Coronavirus scare: Govt formally requests China to start evacuating Indians from Wuhan
- Sports Inter Milan sign Eriksen from Tottenham
- Technology Motorola G8 Renders Surface Online: Punch-Hole Display, Triple-Rear Cameras Tipped
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The auction which was held in Beverly Hills sold a lot of items that belong to the late King of pop, Michael Jackson. His wardrobe was on full sale as the bidders made their entry into the auction.
As per reports, Julien Auctions said that a lone glove of Michael Jackson which he wore on a tour in the late 1980's was sold on Saturday night, at a price tag of 330,000 dollars. Also a jacket which was signed by Michael Jackson himself was auctioned for 96,000 dollars and a fedora he wore on stage went for 72,000 dollars at the Julien's Auctions event.
Other items which brought in more than 3 million dollars at the Julien's Auctions event were an x-ray of Albert Einstein's brain, which brought 38,750 dollars, a pair of Marilyn Monroe's empty prescription bottles sold for 18,750 dollars and military-style jacket worn by John Lennon for a 1966 Life Magazine photo shoot sold for 240,000 dollars.