- 1 hr ago 8 Fantastic Tips If You Are Planning To Celebrate Your Parents' 50th Anniversary
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Malaika Arora: The Supermodel Who Inspires Us To Step Out Of Our Comfort Zone
- 1 hr ago 7 Reasons Why You Should Stick To Your True Friends, Not Fake Friends!
- 3 hrs ago 7 Science-backed Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Bugleweed
- Movies Fans Before Anyone Else For Salman Khan Aka Chulbul Pandey!
- Sports MS Dhoni leaves Ranchi stadium in his new Nissan Jonga after meeting India teammates - Watch
- Technology BSNL Might Partner with Netflix And Sony Liv Soon
- News Diwali 2019: Laxmi puja date, muhurat, Kali puja
- Finance ICICI Bank Revises Fixed Deposit FD Interest Rates
- Automobiles MG Motor Could Introduce ZS SUV With Petrol & Hybrid Engine Options In India
- Travel Cruise Ship: A Floating Town Of Laid-Back People
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
The auction which was held in Beverly Hills sold a lot of items that belong to the late King of pop, Michael Jackson. His wardrobe was on full sale as the bidders made their entry into the auction.
As per reports, Julien Auctions said that a lone glove of Michael Jackson which he wore on a tour in the late 1980's was sold on Saturday night, at a price tag of 330,000 dollars. Also a jacket which was signed by Michael Jackson himself was auctioned for 96,000 dollars and a fedora he wore on stage went for 72,000 dollars at the Julien's Auctions event.
Other items which brought in more than 3 million dollars at the Julien's Auctions event were an x-ray of Albert Einstein's brain, which brought 38,750 dollars, a pair of Marilyn Monroe's empty prescription bottles sold for 18,750 dollars and military-style jacket worn by John Lennon for a 1966 Life Magazine photo shoot sold for 240,000 dollars.