- News Delhi Air Pollution: Schools in Delhi to be closed for next two days
- Sports 2019 World Kabaddi Cup to be held from December 1 to 9
- Movies Actress Soni Razdan Believes That The Institution Of Marriage Is Crumbling
- Automobiles Spy Pics: Hyundai i20 To Feature Sunroof, New Alloy Wheels, And More
- Finance Retail Inflation At 16-Month High In Oct; Breaches RBI's Target Of 4%
- Technology Apple Store Employee Sends Himself Intimate Photo Of Customer From Her Phone
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
- Education Children's Day Essay: Top 5 Ideas To Write An Essay On Children's Day
In the past, a lot of insane challenges have taken the world by storm. Be it the kiki challenge, 10-year challenge, bird box challenge or the bottle cap challenge, people have gone to extremes, trying out these challenges and posting them on their social media handles.
The latest challenge that is going viral is the gravity challenge, where people are posting videos of themselves getting soaked in water, dumped onto them from above by their friends. The idea behind this challenge is to demonstrate the law of gravity and show how it works using a visual gag.
The challenge first started on TikTok with the hashtags 'gravity' and 'gravity challenge' and the netizens took it from there. You will see several versions/interpretations of the gravity challenge on the internet today.
In the videos, John Mayer's 2006 soft rock song "Gravity is working against me." is playing in the background and those who are attempting the challenge are proving it quite literally with the gravity challenge.
Are you ready to attempt the gravity challenge?
Here are some videos of the gravity challenge