- 14 min ago Does Your Shoes Actually Give You Bunions Or Bony Lumps?
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 30 January 2023: Check Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 13 hrs ago Lalita Sahasranama: Immeasurable Benefits Of Chanting It
- 14 hrs ago Parenting Tips: Newborn Sleeping Habits Every Parent Must Know
- News Bharat Jodo Yatra closing ceremony today
- Movies Entertainment LIVE Updates: Pathaan Breaks North America's BO History; Lollapalooza Takes Over B'Town Stars
- Finance Capital Gains 'Tax' Should Be Rationalised; Need Simpler ITR Form For Disclosing Such Income: Experts
- Sports Hockey World Cup 2023: Netherlands beat Australia 3-1 to secure bronze medal
- Travel Origin: The Saga of Veerashaiva & Lingayat Mutts in India
- Education TANCET, CEETA 2023 registration will start from Feburary 1; Know How to Apply
- Automobiles Bid For Mahindra XUV400 One Special Edition Crosses 1 Crore Mark – Checkout All Details
- Technology Jio True 5G Reaches Northeast India; Now Live In 191 Cities In India
Every year on 26 August, National Dog Day is celebrated to make people aware of the importance of dogs and how they impact our lives. It is also a day that acknowledges how hard service dogs work on our behalf and also throws light on the plight of abused and abandoned dogs.
History Of International Dog Day
International Dog Day was founded by Colleen Paige in 2004. Paige is an author, animal welfare advocate and founder of many other philanthropic holidays including National Dog Day, National Pet Day, and National Puppy Day.
She founded this day to highlight the importance of providing rescue dogs with a safe and loving environment, to show appreciation towards dogs and to raise awareness about dog adoption.
How To Celebrate International Dog Day
There are many ways to celebrate this day - by travelling with your dog to a nice place, or give him/her some treats or toys that he loves, or you can volunteer for dog welfare organizations.
On this International Dog Day, here are some messages that you can send to your friends and family to show your love and affection towards a pooch.
International Dog Day Messages
The only person who is excited and happy to see you return home is your dog. His cuddling, scratching and love makes you feel elated and at peace and tells you that you are back home. Sending warm wishes to you and your pet on International Dog Day 2021.
Dogs are our connection to heaven. They don't know what is discontent or evil or jealousy because they are too busy to love everyone around them without any self-interest. Blessed are those who have dogs. Warm wishes to you on International Dog Day. Have a great day!!!
The only thing on this planet which loves you more than himself is a dog. His love for his master is beyond conditions and you are fortunate to find such a wonderful dog who is your closest buddy. Warm wishes on International Dog Day!
If you want to experience unconditional love, unmatched loyalty and true care then you must have a dog as your pet because it is the only thing in the world who can love you selflessly for eternity. Wishing you a very International Dog Day my friend!
The companionship between a man and a dog is the most amazing association. He is the most loyal and wonderful friend who would never leave you when you are in a problem. He would feel your troubles and pains and will stand by you. Happy International Dog Day to you!!!
If you are sad then to bring back the lost happiness and laughter in your life, adopting a dog is the best thing. Get a puppy to your home today and feel the positive vibes around because you now have someone who loves you without any conditions. Happy International Dog Day!
When you wake up sad and dull, dogs are there to give your boring day a kick start with their positive energy and love. They are always there to make you smile, to destroy your sorrows and bring happiness and zeal in your life. Wonderful wishes to you on International Dog Day my friend!
The life of a pet is gone waiting for us to arrive home and spend some time with them... cuddling with them, playing with them and just sit by them. But even in those few moments, they establish a strong connection. Such is their magic.
My dear friend, let us adopt a dog on the occasion of International Dog Day because they make superb friends who never complain but only give love and attention to you like no one else. They are the most loyal partners to have. So let us give shelter to one canine today!!
Dogs are man's best friend because they are the only ones willing to love human beings despite their faults. Wishing you an International Dog Day!
- pulseGujarat Day 2022: Date, History And Significance Of The Day
- wellnessWorld Health Day 2022: Date, Theme, History And Significance Of The Day
- menInternational Men’s Day 2022: History, Theme And Significance Of This Day
- lifeInternational Day Of Families 2021: History, Theme And Significance Of This Day
- pulseWorld Savings Day 2019: History And Why It Is Celebrated
- nutritionWorld Food Day 2019: History And How It Is Celebrated
- wellnessWorld Spine Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- pulseWorld Students' Day 2021: Date, History And Objective
- insyncWorld Post Day 2019: Date, Significance And History
- healthWorld Deaf Day 2019: Date, Significance, History And Objectives
- wellnessWorld Heart Day 2022: Theme, History And Significance
- pulseInternational Day Against Nuclear Tests 2019: A Look At The Worst Nuclear Disasters In History