- 37 min ago Alia Bhatt’s Green Floral Dress Look Is Totally Winning Us; Find Out The Details
- 39 min ago 7 Herbal Teas That Can Help Ease Constipation
- 58 min ago Besharam Bewaffa Song: Divya Khosla Kumar Keeps The Style Quotient High With Her Pretty Dresses
- 1 hr ago Taapsee Pannu Exudes Glam Vibes With Her Black Gown; Find Out The Details
- Movies ‘Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives’ By Dharmatic Entertainment Creates Waves On Social Media
- Finance Petrol Prices Cross Rs. 90 In Some Cities On Continuing Price Hike
- News Rajnath Singh reviews development works in Lucknow
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Automobiles IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- Sports Thrilling middleweight bout headlines UFC Vegas 16 on December 5
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
A new video has surfaced online where a soldier of the Indo-Tibetan Border Police is seen singing the cult patriotic song 'Sandese aate hain'' from the 1997 hit film Border, dedicating it to his other fellow soldiers ahead of the 73rd Independence Day.
Soldier Lovely Singh featured in the video shows us glimpses of his life as an Indian soldier. Union Minister Kiren Rijiju tweeted saying that he has worked closely with the Indo-Tibetan Border Police. "A heart touching rendition by @ITBP_official jawan Lovely Singh. I've worked very closely with our jawans and stayed with them in border areas. I can feel how they carry the heartbeat of the motherland".
Last month, the Indo-Tibetan Border Police force was seen standing on the dangerous terrain to protect the pilgrims travelling to Amarnath in Jammu and Kashmir.
In October 1962, the Indo-Tibetan Border Police was raised for re-assembling the frontier intelligence and security set-up along the Indo-Tibetan border. In 2004, the stretch of Indo-China border was assigned to the Indo-Tibetan Border Police for guarding the border.
The other roles of the Indo-Tibetan Border include checking illegal immigration, trans-border smuggling, and detection and prevention of border violations.
Watch the video here: