- 2 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 2 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 3 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Movies Rahul Bose Pledges To Donate Organs: Will Pledge Every Square Inch Of My Body
- Automobiles Tata Motors Pro Edition Cars Launched: Pro Edition Harrier, Nexon, Tiago, Tigor & Hexa Introduced
- News Amazed at what PM is ready to do for a stock market bump: Rahul on corporate tax cut
- Sports Root to retain England captaincy as Archer gets central contract
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G Hands-On Video Reveals Design In Full Glory
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Friendships, heartbreaks, fight and punishments - all made our school life memorable. More than the friendships and fights, we remember the funny punishments we got from our teachers or principal.
Almost every student has faced these kinds of punishments during their school days. Here are some funny punishments given by teachers. Take a look.
1. Hold your tongue or finger on the lips
This was a common punishment given by all the teachers and we would love this punishment because no matter how many times we get this punishment we would still talk, wouldn't we?
2. Standing outside the class
If we were caught daydreaming or quietly chatting with another friend in class, the class teacher would throw a chalk at us from where he or she was standing to make us pay attention. The teacher then would instruct us to stand outside the class and we would take this as an opportunity to talk even more.
3. Sitting next to the teacher
This was also a very common punishment. If we weren't behaving properly in the class, the class teacher would ask us to sit next to the teacher and the entire class would start laughing, which was even more embarrassing.
4. Changing your place
If we were too talkative in class, the teacher would change our place and ask us to sit with an opposite-gender student, so that we stop talking or chatting. I guess we enjoyed this punishment *wink*.
5. Writing impositions
Another funny punishment was to write impositions. We were asked to write the fault of ours 100 times in our notebook, so that we remember it and don't repeat it. This was one such funny punishment which we never took seriously.