- 10 hrs ago Ileana D'Cruz, Tara Sutaria, And More Have Stunning Fashion Goals For Us
- 10 hrs ago 10 Best Quadriceps Exercises To Strengthen Your Thighs
- 10 hrs ago National Press Day 2019: Know What It Is And Why Is It Observed
- 11 hrs ago International Day Of Tolerance 2019: Know About The Date, History And Significance Of The Day
- Movies Vaani Kapoor On Taking It Slow And Steady In Bollywood And Keeping Insecurities At Bay
- News Jharkhand Polls: Cong fields Gourav Vallabh against CM Raghubar Das from Jamshedpur East
- Sports Afghanistan vs West Indies, 2nd T20I: Janat picks 5/11 as Afghanistan level series against West Indies
- Technology Delhi Residents Can Now Pay Rs. 299 For Fresh Air As AQI Deteriorates: All You Need To Know
- Automobiles Bajaj Working On A More Powerful Electric Scooter To Be Sold Under KTM Or Husqvarna Branding
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
They say Indians spend a lot of money on their weddings, but when you read about Susan's expensive wedding demands, you will forget about Indian weddings.
Susan, who hails from Canada, called off her wedding just 4 days before the big day because her guests refused to pay $1,500 (Rs 1,06,000) that she demanded in cash from each of them along with their RSVP.
On her Facebook post, she rants that her friends couldn't give her gifts in the form of cash. She says, "Dear friends, it comes with great sadness that I am announcing the cancellation of the wedding. I apologize for cancelling only four days beforehand. Unfortunately, [fiancé] and I have broken up due to some recent and irreparable problems. We have decided to end our relationship and not go forth with any future proceedings."
Susan. No. pic.twitter.com/74yDPiFXbN— I write for ClickHole (@grumpstorm) August 25, 2018
In the post she goes on to say that along with her fiancé, they managed to save $ 15k for their wedding, but after a psychic reading they decided to increase their budget to $60k. For this reason, they asked help from their friends, and when only 8 people RSVP'd with the money, she became furious. She started blaming her friends and family for not helping her out in her dream wedding. She also said that she will not keep any contact with her friends and family.
In the case of Susan, spending huge amounts of money for a wedding doesn't make any sense and her insistence on having it shows how elite her demands are.