- 1 hr ago What Happens To Your Body When You Fly And How To Prepare For It
- 8 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Opening Show: Katrina Kaif Dazzles In A Bronze Smokey Look
- 9 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Opening Show: Katrina Kaif Is A Sight To Behold In Her Black Floral Lehenga
- 14 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Gives Us A Slay-Worthy Moment With Her Chic Dress For Saaho Promotions
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Preview: Tamil Thalaivas host table toppers Jaipur Pink Panthers
- News J&K: Terrorist killed, SPO martyred in Baramulla encounter
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Zee TV Witnesses Major Drop, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Out Of TRP Race
- Technology Redmi Note 8 With 64MP Quad Camera Setup Confirmed To Launch On August 29
- Finance IRCTC To Run ‘Private' Tejas Express Trains On 2 Routes: Know All Details
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki 5-Year/1-Lakh Warranty Scheme Announced For Select Diesel Models
- Education SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier-1 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
They say Indians spend a lot of money on their weddings, but when you read about Susan's expensive wedding demands, you will forget about Indian weddings.
Susan, who hails from Canada, called off her wedding just 4 days before the big day because her guests refused to pay $1,500 (Rs 1,06,000) that she demanded in cash from each of them along with their RSVP.
On her Facebook post, she rants that her friends couldn't give her gifts in the form of cash. She says, "Dear friends, it comes with great sadness that I am announcing the cancellation of the wedding. I apologize for cancelling only four days beforehand. Unfortunately, [fiancé] and I have broken up due to some recent and irreparable problems. We have decided to end our relationship and not go forth with any future proceedings."
Susan. No. pic.twitter.com/74yDPiFXbN— I write for ClickHole (@grumpstorm) August 25, 2018
In the post she goes on to say that along with her fiancé, they managed to save $ 15k for their wedding, but after a psychic reading they decided to increase their budget to $60k. For this reason, they asked help from their friends, and when only 8 people RSVP'd with the money, she became furious. She started blaming her friends and family for not helping her out in her dream wedding. She also said that she will not keep any contact with her friends and family.
In the case of Susan, spending huge amounts of money for a wedding doesn't make any sense and her insistence on having it shows how elite her demands are.