- 5 hrs ago Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi Poster Look Is About Red Floral Sari And A Bob Hairdo
- 6 hrs ago Skincare Routine Step 4: Essence - What Is It And How To Use It
- 6 hrs ago World Patient Safety Day 2019: Significance And How Hospitals Ensure Patient Safety
- 6 hrs ago Tiger Shroff Stylishly Takes A Dig At War Co-star Hrithik Roshan With His Krrish Tee
- Movies Katrina Kaif Finds Her LOOKALIKE On The Internet; Pictures Go VIRAL Like Wildfire!
- News IRCTC Bharat Darshan tour package from MP to Gujarat: Check date, fare and tour details
- Technology GTA: San Andreas Available For Free: Download Now Using Rockstar Games Launcher
- Sports Svitolina through in Guangzhou, Wang crashes out
- Automobiles Renault Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Every year on the 24th of July, National Cousins Day is celebrated to revive the bond and friendship of cousins to make you much closer to each one of them. Cousins often play a big part in your lives, especially when you are younger because you can share your secrets with them which you can't with your family members. The best part is they are non judgemental and accept us for who we are.
Cousins are also the ones who can offer you with the best advices and suggestions at difficult situations, can be a shoulder to cry on or the person who will listen to you when you feel lonely.
Here's a list of Cousins Day quotes that will help you to relive your best moments with your cousins and certainly you will become nostalgic when you read them. Not just that, you can share these heart-warming thoughts with them and make them feel special on this day.
1. "A cousin is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost." - Marion C. Garretty
2. "Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the cousins together." - Woodrow Wilson
3. "Cousins are sisters you never had." - Reah Glowstorl
4. "Cousins are friends that will love you forever." - Constance Richards
5. "Cousins are people that are ready made friends, you have laughs with them and remember good times from a young age, you have fights with them but you always know you love each other, they are a better thing than brothers and sisters and friends cause there all pieced together as one." - Courtney Cox
6. "Time passes and we may be apart, but cousins always stay close at heart." - Unknown
7. "God made us cousins because He knew our mothers could not handle us as siblings." - Unknown
8. "Cousins by blood - friends by choice." - Darlene Shaw
9. "In my cousin, I find a second self." - Isabel Norton
10. "Cousins are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer." - Ed Cunningham
A very Happy Cousins Day to all!