- 10 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 11 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 11 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 12 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- Technology List of Upcoming Xiaomi Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
An elementary school teacher named Kyle Schwartz gave her students a school assignment that has gone viral on Twitter and other social media.
The students were asked to pen down a thought that they wished their teacher knew and the answers have gone viral on the internet.
The teacher asked her students to finish a sentence that she put on the blackboard. The sentence read, "I wish my teacher knew ______."
Little did she know that she would get such honest replies from the students that they would melt anybody's heart!
Check out some of the most honest replies...
The Broken Relationships
When the students decide to share their feelings about their ‘broken' relationships with their parents.
The Student’s Worry...
When the student decided to explain about his/her worry of about having a place to sleep at night.
Sharing Details About Self!
When the student shared about his/her affections and strengths.
The Trouble Of Being The Middle Child!
This student seems to have real problems and he/she shared the concern of being the ‘middle-child' and had separated parents.
The Worry Of Their Siblings
This student truly loves his/her sibling and hence shared the worry he/she has every night.
An Insight Of Their Home!
It would have surely taken some courage for this kid to share the details that he/she lived in a shelter.
He Wanted His Teacher To Know His Mum’s Struggle!
This student just wished his teacher knew that his mum got divorced thrice!
The Craving For Dad’s Love
This kid shared how sad he is as he is not able to see his daddy often because he worked many hours on the job.