- 5 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 5 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 6 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 7 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
An elementary school teacher named Kyle Schwartz gave her students a school assignment that has gone viral on Twitter and other social media.
The students were asked to pen down a thought that they wished their teacher knew and the answers have gone viral on the internet.
The teacher asked her students to finish a sentence that she put on the blackboard. The sentence read, "I wish my teacher knew ______."
Little did she know that she would get such honest replies from the students that they would melt anybody's heart!
Check out some of the most honest replies...
The Broken Relationships
When the students decide to share their feelings about their ‘broken' relationships with their parents.
The Student’s Worry...
When the student decided to explain about his/her worry of about having a place to sleep at night.
Sharing Details About Self!
When the student shared about his/her affections and strengths.
The Trouble Of Being The Middle Child!
This student seems to have real problems and he/she shared the concern of being the ‘middle-child' and had separated parents.
The Worry Of Their Siblings
This student truly loves his/her sibling and hence shared the worry he/she has every night.
An Insight Of Their Home!
It would have surely taken some courage for this kid to share the details that he/she lived in a shelter.
He Wanted His Teacher To Know His Mum’s Struggle!
This student just wished his teacher knew that his mum got divorced thrice!
The Craving For Dad’s Love
This kid shared how sad he is as he is not able to see his daddy often because he worked many hours on the job.