- 23 min ago Parenting Tips: Newborn Sleeping Habits Every Parent Must Know
- 38 min ago Paramahansa Yogananda: Priceless Quotes To Be Treasured And Remembered
- 2 hrs ago Dangers Of Indoor Tanning: Know Why Is It So Addictive?
- 3 hrs ago Yashoda Jayanti 2023:Know About Date, Time, History, Worship Method, Significance, And Benefits
- News 2023: Tunes based on ragas, mega drone show to be flavour of Beating Retreat ceremony
- Movies ‘Personal Life Is Discussed...', Hrithik Roshan's GF Saba Azad On People Intruding Into Her Personal Life
- Sports Arunachal weightlifter Markio Tario sets sight on Asian Games with his fourth Khelo India Youth Games
- Education TANCET, CEETA 2023 registration will start from Feburary 1; Know How to Apply
- Finance Union Budget 2023: Delicate Act Of Maximizing Fiscal Impulse Amid Consolidation
- Automobiles Bid For Mahindra XUV400 One Special Edition Crosses 1 Crore Mark – Checkout All Details
- Technology Jio True 5G Reaches Northeast India; Now Live In 191 Cities In India
- Travel What Is Sun Tourism And Why Its Trend Worries Himachal Pradesh
If you think that giving a mobile phone to a kid to keep them calm and engaged is a great idea, then you would think twice after finding out how rebellious the kids are turning out to be with the mobile addiction.
From refusing to eat food until their favourite cartoon is played on the mobile phone to throwing unnecessary tantrums, the kids find all possible ways to make parents give in to their demands.
Well, this is the case of a young boy who refused to let his mum enter the car and locked her outside to use her mobile phone!
Check out the details.
This distressed mum named Pasir Mas, from Kelantan, Malaysia must have been regretting her decision to allow her son to use her mobile phone to play after she was locked out of her own car!
The incident was shared on Facebook. The post became viral and it has been circulated widely on the various social media platforms. The pictures show the kid holding onto a mobile phone and calmly sitting on the floor of his mum's car.
Apparently, the boy had locked his mum out of the car as he wanted to spend more time playing on his mother's mobile phone.
The pictures of the incident were uploaded by the boy's father and he claimed that the toddler had learnt the trick to open and unlock and the car doors. When his mother saw that the boy was locked inside the car, she knocked on the windows and asked him to unlock the car.
The boy ignored her request and continued watching the mobile phone. The mother revealed that the boy was afraid that his parents would stop him from using the mobile phone.
Since the boy paid no heeds to his mum's pleas she was left with no choice and had to call the Fire and Rescue Department to help her out.
The depressing fact about the whole incident is that even though the Fire and Rescue Department tried to break into the car, the boy remained oblivious to it as he was busy playing games on the mobile phone!
- wellness10 Tips On How To Prevent Digital Eye Strain While Working From Home
- pulseTeen Becomes Mentally Disabled After Using Mobile Phone For Long Hours
- wellnessGet Rid Of These Cancer-causing Things From Your Room!
- wellnessCheck How Mobile Apps Help Ease Mental Health Problems!
- newsWomen Goes Blind After Playing Video Games For 24 Hours; Tips For Computer Eye Strain Relief
- wellnessWhy You Shouldn't Put Mobile Phone In Pocket
- pulseOPPO Wins The Hearts Of The Student Community!
- fashion trendsAdah Spreads Her Charm At Oppo F3 Mobile Phone Launch
- wellnessSmartphone Use Near Bedtime May Lead To Poor Sleep
- beyond loveWhy Does He Take So Long To Come Out Of The Loo
- wellnessMobile Health Technology Helps To Prevent Diabetes -Finds Study
- love and romanceWhat Does She Do When She Misses You?