- 10 hrs ago International Day Against Drug Abuse: Effects Of Drug Abuse On Teens, Treatment And Helpline Numbers
- 16 hrs ago Born In August: What Does Your Personality Trait Say About You?
- 17 hrs ago Maharashtra: Thane Records 978 New Covid-19 Cases; Active Tally At 5,634
- 18 hrs ago India Emerged Successfully In The Management Of Covid-19 Pandemic: Mansukh Mandaviya
- Sports India vs Ireland, 1st T20I Highlights: Hardik Pandya, Deepak Hooda guide India to comfortable win
- Technology List Of Best Vivo 12GB RAM Smartphones To Buy In India
- Movies DID L’il Masters Season 5 Finale: Nobojit Emerges As The Winner, Takes Home The Coveted Trophy
- News PM Modi meets Argentinian President Fernandez in Germany
- Finance Multibagger IT Software Stock Paying 3000% Final Dividend Will Turn Ex-Dividend Next Week
- Education SBI CBO Final Result 2022 Released, Download SBI Circle Based Officer 2022 Final Result PDF At sbi.co.in
- Automobiles Ford India Extends Production At Its Chennai Facility Amidst Protest
- Travel 5 Best Easy Long Weekend Getaways From Delhi
There are several reasons that make a country appear on the list of the shadiest countries in the world. While North Korea tops the list, China is not far behind in the list of the shadiest countries in the world.
China came into radar after survey done by Forbes was released. In the survey, it was found that China has been running the organ harvesting scam in the country for years now!
The Chinese prisons were being investigated in specific as this was one of the main hubs for 'forced organ transplanting' done in the country. In layman's term 'organ harvesting' is a procedure in which the organs (or tissues) are removed from the body of an individual and they are reused and transplanted into other human beings who are in need of the organs.
The list of patients who need organ transplant is way too long and the number of organ donors is really short. This improper ratio of donors and receivers has led to the illegal trade of organs around the world. The study that carried out the investigation revealed that the forced organ harvesting has been a 'form of organ trafficking'.
It further elaborated that the prisoners of conscience in China were killed for removing one or more of their organs. These prisoners are the people who are generally in jail for adhering to a certain political or religious belief. They are the ones whose existence is simply not tolerated by the state officers or the locals.
According to the study it was found that some organ extraction surgeries were carried out while the victims were still alive. The victims are believed to have died in the process or after the surgeries.
Most of the recipients of these harvested organs are from China or the international tourists who travel to China for illegal transplants. As a result, they pay substantial sums to receive trafficked organs!
Even though in the year 2014, the Chinese government had announced to stop surgically removing organs from the prisoners who were executed, the move was welcomed by human rights.
But however, the practice is believed to have not stopped as per the survey study and the killing of the prisoners still continues.
- wellnessCOVID Cases Continue To Increase In Locked-Down Shanghai Amid Growing Public Anger
- pulseBeijing Olympics 2022: 5 Points To Understand COVID Tests And Protocol At The Winter Olympics In China
- womenChinese Tennis Star Peng Shuai: All You Need To Know About Her Disappearance And Comeback
- disorders cureWhat Is Human Coronavirus? Causes, Symptoms, Treatment And Prevention
- pulseScary Ghosts Welcome Customers In The Restaurant With Bloodied Knives
- lifeBizarre Things You Can Buy In China
- diet fitness8 Weight Loss Secrets From Around The World You Must Try
- pulseReal-Life Story: Girl Convinced Her 20 Boyfriends To Buy Her An iPhone And This Is What Happened!
- lifeBizarre Practice Where People In China Ate Corpses Dipped In Honey!!
- pulseCrazy Video Of A Man Escaping From The 19th Floor To Avoid Paying His Hotel Bill!
- pulseBizarre School Where Teachers Teach In Bikini!
- pulseWhy Are These Chinese Mothers Selling Their Breast Milk?