TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
With the LGBT law being passed in the nation, many individuals are coming out of their comfort zone and opening up about their sexual preferences.
One such is this case of a man who came out and accepted that he is a gay in a post on social media.
There are so many people who have applauded his way of freely approaching the society and also accepted him to be a human just like the rest of us.
Kudos to his way of expressing his emotions about the struggle that he faced and how the judgment of Section 377 ensured that he wasn't a criminal in this country anymore.
Check out the post and learn about his story in his own words.
We from Boldsky wish him the very best luck for his future endeavours.
For more exciting and positive reads, check our section Insync as we bring in more exciting stuff.