- 3 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Five: Genelia D’ Souza Gives Us The Best Showstopper Moment With This Red Lehenga
- 3 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Exudes Contrasting Vibes With Her Two LFW 2019 Black Gowns
- 4 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Finale: Kareena Kapoor Khan Brings Alive Old Hollywood Glamour With Her Classy Look
- 5 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day 5: Genelia D'Souza Demonstrates Why Smokey Eye Look Is A Classic
- Sports India vs West Indies: Highlights: Rahane and Bumrah torment West Indies as India seal first Test in clinical fashion
- Movies Hrithik Roshan: Entertainment Value Of A Film Is Most Important For Me
- News Local truck driver killed in stone pelting in Kashmir’s Anantnag
- Technology How To Add And Remove Channel Packs Using Tata Sky Mobile App
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
When it comes to friends, there is a decent little gift you can expect them to give you on your special wedding day.
This set of friends just did that right by gifting their friends 5 l of petrol.
Check out the story of the couple who were given 5 l of petrol, and the reason behind it will leave you stunned.
Read on to know more about it.
They Arrived With Petrol At The Wedding
The couple's friends arrived at the wedding. They gifted the newlywed couple (Elanchezian and Kanimozhi ) 5 l of petrol as a wedding gift from their side.
This Move Was To Make People Aware
Prabhu, who was the friend of the groom is also a student of Chennai's Nandanam Arts College. He is also a member of the Democratic Youth Federation of India (DYFI). Gifting the couple petrol was an effort to create awareness on the rising prices of fuel across the country and that the prices are shooting up every single day.
The Couple’s Reaction
Elanchezian and Kanimozhi were left amused by the gift that their friends had got for their wedding. Initially, the couple seemed to break into laughter thinking it to be a joke, but later they realised that it was happening for real.
The Gift Is Definitely A Blessing
The gift that the couple received is definitely a great choice as the groom is an autorickshaw driver and we are sure it would be helpful.
What Do You Think?
While the couple's friends claim that this particular gift is worth gifting people in weddings, we leave the choice to you.
Share your thoughts on whether you would like to gift your friends something similar like this.
For more exciting stories, check our section Boldsky for more exciting stories.