- 3 hrs ago Did You Know That Sleeping Naked (With Your Partner) Can Help Reduce Stress & Boost Self-esteem
- 3 hrs ago 10 Things Your Mother-In-Law Would Never Tell You
- 6 hrs ago 7 Interesting Things That May Happen On The Next Day Of Your Marriage
- 7 hrs ago How To Treat Ear Pain Caused By Common Cold? Home Remedies And Precautions
- Movies Saroj Khan’s Daughter Reveals That Celebs Such As Madhuri Dixit, Govinda Kept In Touch With Her
- News Maharashtra's tally crosses 2 lakh after more than 7,000 coronavirus cases in a single day
- Sports Rajasthan CA plans for 75,000 seater stadium
- Technology PM Launches 'Aatmanirbhar Bharat App Innovation Challenge' To Promote Made In India Apps
- Finance IT Dept Makes Changes To Challan For Non-Resident E-Commerce Companies
- Automobiles Hyundai Venue To Be Offered With iMT Clutchless Manual Transmission In India
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
From controlling our temperament to our general attitude, a lot can be revealed by the way we fold our wrists.
Here is a simple way in which you can analyse a person's personality, just by looking at the way they fold their wrists.
So go ahead and tell us how you close your wrist . . .
If You Are Type #A
If you hold your wrist this way, then you are a gentle person who is sensitive, compassionate and considerate. A quality that sets you apart from the rest is your ability to be emotionally understanding. You are organised, strategic and nourish your creative side. On the other hand, you are also slightly impatient when it comes to the things that you pursue.
If You Are Type #B
If this is how you close your wrist, then your talent, charm and charisma speak more about you than you ever could. Just the way your thumb stretches out to cover the other four fingers, you unconsciously do not hold back on your emotions. You are extremely focused on how you approach the things that you do.
On the other hand, the only thing that can go against you is that people tend to judge you in the wrong way. But remember that this is their problem and not yours!
If You Are Type #C
You do not share your inner thoughts with the rest of the world. You tend to like your own company. You cannot handle the negative attitude of people and are instead attracted to those who are honest and straightforward.
On the other hand, if there is one thing that can calm you down, it is the peace of your personal space, which is inhabited just by you.
So how do you close your wrist?
Let us know in the comment section below. For such more interesting quizzes and personality tests keep checking our section.