- 14 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 14 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 14 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 15 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
From controlling our temperament to our general attitude, a lot can be revealed by the way we fold our wrists.
Here is a simple way in which you can analyse a person's personality, just by looking at the way they fold their wrists.
So go ahead and tell us how you close your wrist . . .
If You Are Type #A
If you hold your wrist this way, then you are a gentle person who is sensitive, compassionate and considerate. A quality that sets you apart from the rest is your ability to be emotionally understanding. You are organised, strategic and nourish your creative side. On the other hand, you are also slightly impatient when it comes to the things that you pursue.
If You Are Type #B
If this is how you close your wrist, then your talent, charm and charisma speak more about you than you ever could. Just the way your thumb stretches out to cover the other four fingers, you unconsciously do not hold back on your emotions. You are extremely focused on how you approach the things that you do.
On the other hand, the only thing that can go against you is that people tend to judge you in the wrong way. But remember that this is their problem and not yours!
If You Are Type #C
You do not share your inner thoughts with the rest of the world. You tend to like your own company. You cannot handle the negative attitude of people and are instead attracted to those who are honest and straightforward.
On the other hand, if there is one thing that can calm you down, it is the peace of your personal space, which is inhabited just by you.
So how do you close your wrist?
Let us know in the comment section below. For such more interesting quizzes and personality tests keep checking our section.