- 20 min ago Kriti Sanon's Sister Nupur Sanon's Attire Is For Ladies Who Want To Keep It Elaborate Yet Simple
- 1 hr ago Housefull 4 Actress Pooja Hegde Walks The Ramp For Manish Malhotra In A Floral Lehenga
- 3 hrs ago 6 Impressive Health Benefits Of Buckwheat Tea
- 3 hrs ago Katy Perry Party: Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma And Ananya Panday Give Ultimate Party Wear Goals!
- News 6-year-old boy dies after falling into steaming sambar in school
- Finance Gold Softens In Price As US-China Close To Reach A Deal
- Movies Sai Pallavi To Make Her Debut On Web Series?
- Sports India Women Vs West Indies: Jemimah stars as India win 3rd T20I by 7 wickets, seal series
- Automobiles Jawa Perak Launched In India At Rs 1.94 Lakh: New Bobber-Style Jawa To Rival RE Classic 350
- Technology Realme X2 Pro Blind Order Sale Begins November 18 In India: How To Avail
- Travel 6 Things To Consider Before Choosing An Ideal Holiday Destination
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
Having a pet is nothing less than having a family member. They grow up with us and create innumerable memories.
Here is a true case of a pet dog who refused to leave his owner when she was getting married!
You May Also Like To Read: Shocking Videos Of Animals Attacking Humans!
Check out the video where this cute pet decided to take the pheras along with his owner as he refused to leave her side even during her wedding pheras!
Here is the story of the Golden Retriever 'Sultan' and his Delhi-based owner Mansi Khanna.
Sultan Was All Set To Let Go Of Mansi…
He was all decked up in a custom-made beautiful red and gold shervani, as he was all set to give away Mansi..
He Had Something Else On His Mind…
He had even walked the bride from her hotel room to the mandap. To everyone's surprise, Sultan decided to walk along with the couple as they took the pheras. Awww...how cute is that!
Mansi Was All Happy…
She was all smiles and said, "He made our wedding more special. In the middle of the third phera, he stopped to lap up the dahi which I had fed my husband for shagun. Then, he came to have the prasad (barfi)".
He Stole The Show With His Innocent Love…
No doubt this guy is a star, he happily stole the show of his owner Mansi. We bet this video surely made your day.
Do share your thoughts in the comment section below...
All Images: Source