- 6 hrs ago Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- 6 hrs ago Rana Daggubati And Miheeka Bajaj Tie The Knot And Look Resplendent In Their Outfits
- 10 hrs ago Happy Birthday Hansika Motwani: 5 Wow-Worthy Fashion Photoshoots Of The Actress That Left Us Stunned
- 11 hrs ago 8 Quick Hacks For Foundation That Is Too Dark For You
- Sports Learn guitar, play some cards to maintain bio-secure bubble: Lee tells IPL-bound players
- Movies Disha Salian Death: DCP Thakur Says Her Body Was Not Found Naked, Last Phone Call Was To A Friend
- News 11 members of Pak Hindu migrant family found dead in Jodhpur
- Finance 6 Easy Steps to Check Your CIBIL Score for Free
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
There is an overwhelming thrill that you would experience when it comes to finishing an important book. The feeling is special when you know that it will ultimately change your life!
Reading some life-changing books can get quite interesting and inspirational. Here, we are about to share the list of books that will change your perspective on things and life together.
Also Read: 20 Best English Novels By Indian Authors
Check out the list of the most inspirational and inspiring books that can change your life instantly. These are the books that can effortlessly make you change your perspective on things over a short span of time.
Read on to know more.
#1: Jugaad Innovation
As the title goes, this book explains how to do just that. This book argues on how countries in the west should look at countries like India and China for a new approach to innovation. In simple words, this book will teach you clever, quick, unconventional ways to solve problems.
#2: Palace Of Illusions
We all have read the Mahabharata at some point of time. But reading it from Draupadi's point of view is something that will change your way of understanding the Mahabharata. From being married to five men, to having a lonely childhood and becoming an overbearing mother, she surely has been through a lot. This book is something that you should not miss out on!
#3: What If?
This book gives us serious and scientific answers to the most absurd or hypothetical questions. For sure, you will truly enjoy this book and it will definitely give you something to think about all along.
#4: Zero To One
This book is an inspiration for people working on a start-up! It encourages innovation and urges entrepreneurs to enter monopolistic markets and it also helps you become a successful entrepreneur.
#5: The Alchemist
This is one of the best books that you should read! This popular book makes you think about who you are and what life has in store for you. It also teaches you about the biggest obstacle in life, which is fear, and how we can embrace life and live in the present.
#6: Stumbling On Happiness
This book is all about the joy of delusion. The author of this book says that human mind is such that it always tries to make the best of a situation. This book is a definite must read.