Even though there is a lot of corruption, high crime rate around in the world, there are many things that work in our favour and make us realise that good people do exist.
This is an initiative of a petrol pump in Bengaluru, which is concentrating on feeding the hungry people who miss out on having their breakfasts to rush to work in the morning.
This unique concept has been started at the Venkateshwara Service Station on Old Madras Road. Here, the employees will serve free food to customers who stop there to refuel.
Indian Oil Corporation has started this initiative in association with the petrol pump owner Prakash Rao. The petrol pump will feed them breakfast, meals or snacks for both vegetarian and non-vegetarian customers and all this is for free!!
Yes, you absolutely heard that right!
The scheme is being planned to run for least for a month.
They go by the tagline 'U fill Ur Tank! V Fill Ur Tummy!'
Also Read: An Unconditional Love Story...
Here's what the owner of the petrol pump has to say about this unique concept, "Food items will be cooked at a centralised kitchen elsewhere and stored at the petrol pump where it will be heated and served. For all the bakery products, we have tied up with ISKCON. Experienced chefs are involved in the preparation of food. For those who do not want to buy fuel, can also pack the food after they pay a prescribed amount."
Guess we need to get more such innovative programs to curb poverty and hunger. Would you want to try this? Do let us know in the comment section below.
- People Of These Zodiac Signs Can Suffer From Depression!
- Real-life Stories: Woman Was Buried Alive In A Coffin For 11 Days!
- Highly Addictive Personalities Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Based On Your Birth Month This Is How You Will Find Your Love
- These Are The Zodiac Signs That Women Are Attracted To
- Zodiac Signs That Can Rule Over You!
- Get Rid Of Monday Blues With These Inspirational Quotes