- News 3,091 more beneficiaries get vaccine shots in Assam
- Technology Amazon Quiz Contest Answers January 22: Win Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Sports Umpires gave us option to leave Sydney Test midway after racial abuse: Siraj
- Finance IT Dept. Unearths Unaccounted Transaction Worth Rs. 1400 Cr In Jaipur
- Education SNAP Result 2021 Declared At snaptest.org
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 21 Highlights: Aly And Abhinav Engage In War Of Words, Rakhi Gets Punished
- Automobiles Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Parents send their kids to dream universities to study and do well in life. If there is no family member in that city, parents opt for hostels as they feel it is secured when the kids are away from home.
However, hostels are not that comfy for your kids to lead a lavish life, as there are a lot of disadvantages. If you are a student living in a hostel, you are experiencing it already and if you have moved on to a flat, it is a far better option!
No doubt, hostels provide you with security and a roof over your head, but the disadvantages of living in a hostel beats everything. Here are some of the disadvantages of living in a hostel, take a look.
Introduction To Bad Habits
Introduction to bad habits becomes a ritual for students to follow. If you do not get into the regular hostel life with these habits, you are treated as an outcast.
When compared to your lavish home, you are cut off from a lot of facilities when you stay in a hostel. This is one of the main disadvantages of living in a hostel.
Forget About Privacy
Everyone needs their privacy and their alone time. But, in a hostel, it rarely seems to be available to you.
Restrictions Boggle The Brain
Restrictions and the hostel rules boggle the mind and surely, you get irritated. No taking extra food, once in a day showers and curfews are some of the disadvantages of staying in a hostel.
Home Food Is History
There is no availability of home food on the dining table when you live in a hostel. You rarely get to see good meals on your plate.
Nosy roomies are someone you've to deal with in the hostel. If you have a nosy roommate, it isn't going to be smooth life.
Lack Of Space
Lack of space is something which can totally get on your nerves. If you do not have space, you are living a life in a shoe.
It hampers your studies, especially if you prefer to study at night. This is one of the disadvantages of living in a hostel.
Welcome To Bad Company
One of the reasons why living is a hostel is disgusting is because you are lured into bad company easily. Saying no to this bad company only means that you'll became a loner. In the end, you just welcome the company with a smile.
Stealing is one of the main reasons why living in a hostel is disgusting. With this kind of attitude, you generally begin to dislike expensive and good things!