- 2 hrs ago Sania Mirza Talks About Marriage, Motherhood And Matches In Latest Issue Of Femina
- 2 hrs ago Saina Trailer Launch: Parineeti Chopra Exudes Confidence And Boss Lady Vibes In Her White Pantsuit
- 2 hrs ago Mercury Transit In Aquarius 2021: How It Will Affect Different Zodiac Sign
- 3 hrs ago 7 Types Of Cancer That Affect Women
- News West Bengal elections 2021: 'Not campaigning in upcoming West Bengal polls,' says Farooq Abdullah
- Sports Vijay Hazare QF: Panchal century takes Gujarat to semi-finals
- Movies Nani Hikes His Remuneration, Charges Rs 14 Crore For Upcoming Films?
- Automobiles Skoda Rapid CNG Variant Coming To India: Zac Hollis Confirms 4 Product Launches In Next 12 Months
- Finance SBI vs Canara vs Kotak vs Yes Bank: Check Current Interest Rates On FD Here
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Pro Max First Sale On March 18: Should You Buy?
- Education CEED Result 2021: IIT Bombay To Release CEED Result At ceed.iitb.ac.in
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Parents send their kids to dream universities to study and do well in life. If there is no family member in that city, parents opt for hostels as they feel it is secured when the kids are away from home.
However, hostels are not that comfy for your kids to lead a lavish life, as there are a lot of disadvantages. If you are a student living in a hostel, you are experiencing it already and if you have moved on to a flat, it is a far better option!
No doubt, hostels provide you with security and a roof over your head, but the disadvantages of living in a hostel beats everything. Here are some of the disadvantages of living in a hostel, take a look.
Introduction To Bad Habits
Introduction to bad habits becomes a ritual for students to follow. If you do not get into the regular hostel life with these habits, you are treated as an outcast.
When compared to your lavish home, you are cut off from a lot of facilities when you stay in a hostel. This is one of the main disadvantages of living in a hostel.
Forget About Privacy
Everyone needs their privacy and their alone time. But, in a hostel, it rarely seems to be available to you.
Restrictions Boggle The Brain
Restrictions and the hostel rules boggle the mind and surely, you get irritated. No taking extra food, once in a day showers and curfews are some of the disadvantages of staying in a hostel.
Home Food Is History
There is no availability of home food on the dining table when you live in a hostel. You rarely get to see good meals on your plate.
Nosy roomies are someone you've to deal with in the hostel. If you have a nosy roommate, it isn't going to be smooth life.
Lack Of Space
Lack of space is something which can totally get on your nerves. If you do not have space, you are living a life in a shoe.
It hampers your studies, especially if you prefer to study at night. This is one of the disadvantages of living in a hostel.
Welcome To Bad Company
One of the reasons why living is a hostel is disgusting is because you are lured into bad company easily. Saying no to this bad company only means that you'll became a loner. In the end, you just welcome the company with a smile.
Stealing is one of the main reasons why living in a hostel is disgusting. With this kind of attitude, you generally begin to dislike expensive and good things!