- 1 hr ago Style Alert: 4 Times Manushi Chhillar Showed Us How To Flaunt Wide-Leg Pants Stylishly And Effortlessly
- 2 hrs ago This Pharma Allocates COVID Relief Fund To Support Underserved Communities, Patients In India
- 2 hrs ago Arrabiata Pasta Recipe: Here’s How To Prepare It At Home
- 2 hrs ago Hailey Bieber Is A Fan Of Truckers, Loves Wearing Baggy Jeans, And Here’s The Latest Stylish Look Of Hers
- News After 'Nisarga' in 2020, cyclone Tauktae batters Maharashtra's Raigad again
- Finance Gems, Jewellery Exports Demand Surge in April: GJEPC
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 In Trouble? 6 Technicians Test Positive For COVID-19: Report
- Sports India women's cricketer Priya Punia loses mother to COVID-19, shares emotional post in her memory
- Technology DoT Might Ask TRAI To Set New Pricing For 5G Spectrum Band
- Automobiles Mahindra Thar New Base Variant In The Works With New Engine: Here Are The Details
- Education IIT Delhi Offering Six-Month Online Certificate Course In Data Science And Machine Learning
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
Men are considered to be better cooks than women and Boldsky has put together some of the reasons which might shock you. There are some men who are born to be chefs and there are some who love to cook as a hobby which conventionally turns out to be good. The reason why men are better cooks compared to women is because they love to experiment with what is in the kitchen.
For example, when you look at a woman cook in the kitchen for the first time, you will see her with a gadget or a cook book in hand. Do you know the reason why? This is simply because women want to be a perfectionist when it comes to cooking. The need to follow a recipe step by step, number by number is essential to women.
However, the reason why men are better cooks than women is because they love to gather up anything they see first hand. There is no method of counting the cloves and measuring the tablespoons of oil. The hard and fast rule of applying anything that comes in reach is why men are better cooks than women.
Here are some of the reasons why men are better cooks than women, take a look:
Because They Cook Once In A While
The reason why men are better cooks than women is because they cook once in a while. They take it as a hobby rather than a obligation. Cooking once in a blue moon gives one a treat to the stomach which is why their food tastes better. Some may disagree on this, do you?
They Look At It As An Art
Looking it at cooking as an art rather than a daily job is one of the other reasons why men are better cooks than women.
They Love Challenges
Men and their ego can never be brought down at any cost. One of the main reasons why men are better cooks than women is because they make it a point to challenge their wife in the kitchen. Through the means of a challenge, the determination makes the food tastier, surprised?
Experimenting Helps With Men
Men love to experiment with anything that sounds exciting. The main reason why men are better cooks than women is because their experiments usually work positively, even if it for the first time.
The Desire To Feed Everyone
There are a handful of men who treat cooking to be like a hobby, something that can put a smile on ones face. Some men love to cook and feed others and the main important thing - the complements from the ladies is what they look forward too.
The Golden Rule!
The way to a man's heart is through his stomach and the way to a woman's heart is to impress her. Impressing her with your cooking is very sensual for a woman. So, which is why it is one of the reasons why men are better cooks.