- 8 hrs ago Ways To Include Chicken Breast In Your Diet And It's Health Benefits
- 8 hrs ago Side Effects Of Waxing You Should Know About
- 9 hrs ago Having A Nosebleed? Here's A Guide On How To Stop And Prevent It
- 9 hrs ago B-Town Divas Arrive In Their Fashionable Best At Dabboo Ratnani’s 2020 Calender Launch Event
- News Aadhaar: UIDAI issues notices to 127 people in Hyderabad
- Movies Varane Avashyamund Box Office 10 Days Collection Report: Dulquer Salmaan Strikes Gold Again!
- Finance Global Gold Price Climbs To Its One-Month High; Jumps Rs. 700 On MCX
- Sports Guardiola 'always fulfils his contracts' - agent hints at Man City stay
- Technology Airtel Increases Price Of Its Postpaid Plans: Check Details
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Diesel Powertrain Discontinued In India: Unlisted From Company Website
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
The Middle East is embroiled in several conspiracies and is popularly known to be the most precarious area in the world. Almost every country in the Middle East is in some form of turmoil or the other. In this article, we look at 4 crazy conspiracies about the Middle East. These conspiracies about the Middle East are debatable and people are of course, entitled to make their own choice.
Let us look at these 4 crazy conspiracies about the Middle East. These facts about the Middle East will unfailingly blow your mind. Read on...
1. Muammar Gaddafi Was Of Jewish Origin
The Libyan Dictator who literally died a dog's death was originally Jewish in origin. His mother was a Jew who married a Muslim and settled in Libya. Gaddafi's grandmother too was a Jew. Her relatives who still live in Netanya in Northern Israel have backed this claim.
2. Yasser Arafat Was Poisoned
The death of Yasser Arafat, the Palestinian leader who lost his life in 2004, has been seen as murder. Although French doctors who treated him termed his death as having occurred due to a stroke, his body had traces of polonium-201, a deadly poison. Besides, Israel is seen as the major culprit in the death of this Palestinian leader.
3. The US Funded The Muslim Brotherhood
Egypt's turmoil just cannot get enough, can it? It is believed that after Hosni Mubarak was ousted from power, also believed to be a United States conspiracy, Morsi was installed to be the ruler of Egypt. Further to this, theories say that the brotherhood was financed by the United States in order to acquire larger clout in North Africa and the Middle East.
4. Israel Has Nuclear Weapons Pointed At The Entire Arab World
Well, well, well. The entire Arab world believes this conspiracy -- perhaps the most major conspiracies of them all. Almost ever Arab country believes that Israel has nukes pointed at them. Moreover, Israel is the only country that hasn't revealed the strength of its nuclear armament.