- 5 hrs ago Durga Puja 2020: Know What Is Durga Balidan And Its SIgnificance
- 8 hrs ago Dussehra 2020: Muhurta, Legends And Significance Of This Festival
- 10 hrs ago Ayudha Puja 2020: Here's The Muhurta, Puja Vidhi And Significance Of This Festival
- 10 hrs ago What Is A Padsicle? How To Make And Use It To Soothe Postpartum Pain
- Technology Week 43, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO A33, iQOO U1x, HUAWEI Mate 40 And More
- Sports Sunrisers Hyderabad captain David Warner says the defeat against Punjab hurts but need to move on
- News Bihar Elections 2020: Nitish most preferred CM candidate; Tejashwi not far behind
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman Khan Questions Jaan's Friendship With Nikki Tamboli
- Finance After Failed Delisting, Vedanta Board Approves Interim Dividend
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Automobiles Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
The Middle East is embroiled in several conspiracies and is popularly known to be the most precarious area in the world. Almost every country in the Middle East is in some form of turmoil or the other. In this article, we look at 4 crazy conspiracies about the Middle East. These conspiracies about the Middle East are debatable and people are of course, entitled to make their own choice.
Let us look at these 4 crazy conspiracies about the Middle East. These facts about the Middle East will unfailingly blow your mind. Read on...
1. Muammar Gaddafi Was Of Jewish Origin
The Libyan Dictator who literally died a dog's death was originally Jewish in origin. His mother was a Jew who married a Muslim and settled in Libya. Gaddafi's grandmother too was a Jew. Her relatives who still live in Netanya in Northern Israel have backed this claim.
2. Yasser Arafat Was Poisoned
The death of Yasser Arafat, the Palestinian leader who lost his life in 2004, has been seen as murder. Although French doctors who treated him termed his death as having occurred due to a stroke, his body had traces of polonium-201, a deadly poison. Besides, Israel is seen as the major culprit in the death of this Palestinian leader.
3. The US Funded The Muslim Brotherhood
Egypt's turmoil just cannot get enough, can it? It is believed that after Hosni Mubarak was ousted from power, also believed to be a United States conspiracy, Morsi was installed to be the ruler of Egypt. Further to this, theories say that the brotherhood was financed by the United States in order to acquire larger clout in North Africa and the Middle East.
4. Israel Has Nuclear Weapons Pointed At The Entire Arab World
Well, well, well. The entire Arab world believes this conspiracy -- perhaps the most major conspiracies of them all. Almost ever Arab country believes that Israel has nukes pointed at them. Moreover, Israel is the only country that hasn't revealed the strength of its nuclear armament.