- 1 hr ago Birthing Ball For Pregnant Women: Benefits, How To Use, Exercises And More
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Looks Breathtakingly Stunning As A Muse In This Fascinating Off-White Attire
- 2 hrs ago Ugadi 2021: Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share With Your Loved Ones
- 2 hrs ago BAFTA 2021: Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Unique Jacket Style At The Red Carpet Has Become The Talk Of The Globe
- Finance How to Check Axis Bank Credit Card Statement?
- Movies Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Major TWIST: Naira Comes Out Of Coma As Sirat Reunites With Ranveer!
- News Mamata Banerjee slams PM Modi, says he is playing 'Bengal card' in Bangladesh
- Technology BSNL Offers 3300GB Data With New Four Air Fibre Plans
- Education Maharashtra Board Exams 2021 Postponed For HSC And SSC: Minister Varsha Gaikwad
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In April
- Sports IPL 2021: My dream of taking MS Dhoni's wicket has been finally fulfilled, says Avesh Khan
- Automobiles Next-Gen Royal Enfield Classic 350 Digital Instrument Cluster & Tripper Navigation Revealed In Spy Video
Firstly not all men run away or hide from responsibilities. Quite a few men are better at it than their partners. However, a lot of men are known to dodge the responsibility bullet. There may be several reasons for them to do so. They might have inherited the same from their parents or from surroundings where they were raised. Many times it could be due to sheer negligence or laziness.
In some cases men who avoid responsibilities are known to have been in one with immense stress or pressure. Having taken a lot of responsibilities at some point in their life, they tend to avoid further going through the same road again. Taking responsibility is a task for men with strong heart and will. Not all men are same, making few in the herd walk the safe path along the middle of the herd than lead it with responsibility.
Some men fear losing. Such men think way too far and side step responsibilities for fear of not carrying it out to the finish line. They fail to take on the bull by its horns. Each man fears something no matter how strong they portray themselves to the world. Responsibility is one such issue that some men fear to accept. Conquering such fear of responsibility needs support and lots of effort to cross the hurdle. Though, it is important to understand that not all men tend to shun responsibility.
Most cases of men not taking up responsibilities are simply related to their laziness. Even though men are associated with strength and toughness, they come with a baggage of laziness. Responsibility is a hard task and needs lot of commitment and effort to carry it through. It isn't every man's cup of tea.
We all inherit something from our parents and grow up with it. Some men could be unlucky to be born to parents who themselves might have lived with fear of commitments. Sometimes even the atmosphere and surroundings some men grow up plays a role in them running away from responsibilities.
Fear of commitment could be a major factor in many men shunning responsibilities. There might have been consequences of unsuccessful attempt at responsibility in the past that might have embedded fear of accepting more responsibility. We all have our fears and some men, however strong they are otherwise could have fear of responsibility.
Something in the past could be making some men deliberately avoid responsibility. It could be that they have had to endure great deal of trauma and stress in dealing with some responsibilities. Sometimes such incidents, even though being positive, could still have formed a protective layer in their mind to shun any more responsibility for avoiding the same path.
Carrying out a responsibility needs positive attitude. Men who fear its end result with a negative frame of mind will be stranded going nowhere at all. Such negative frame of mind induces fear of not carrying out the responsibility without even attempting it at the first place.
To carry out a responsibility successfully one must have some experience. Men who lack life experience of being out there, try to avoid responsibility for sheer lack of knowledge and idea of how to go about executing the responsibility successfully thereby avoiding it totally.