- 12 hrs ago Designer Virgil Abloh, Famous For High-End Streetwear, Passes Away At 41 From Cancer
- 13 hrs ago Omicron Reportedly Has 30+ Mutations In Spike Protein Region, May Bypass Vaccines: AIIMS Chief Randeep Guleria
- 15 hrs ago Amazon Sale: Awesome Smart And Elegant Watches For Women With Up To 60% Off
- 15 hrs ago Planning To Bleach Your Hair? 8 Things To Look Out For And A Step-By-Step Guide
- News Omicron variant scare: Lesson learnt hard, Here’s how states are preparing
- Finance Small Cap Company Stock To Watch Out After Dolly Khanna Ups Stake
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Livingstone's sensational half-century helps Team Abu Dhabi register massive victory
- Education KVPY Aptitude Test 2021 Date Announced, Check KVPY Fellowship Exam Date And Other Details Here
- Movies Soha Ali Khan Says Paparazzi Does Not Scare Inaaya Naumi Kemmu
- Technology Oppo Reno7, Reno7 Pro India Pricing Details Out; Reno7 SE Not Coming
- Travel Discovery’s Lost Essence S2: Cyrus Sahukar Explores The Hidden Gems Of India
- Automobiles Nissan To Launch 15 New Electric Vehicles By 2030
Fads are basically unique fashion trends that become a rage among young people. Most fads don't last long. That is why they are called fads. However there are some fads that become long lasting trends. But right now we are talking about fads that didn't last long. These worst fads didn't last long when compared to other such trends. Naturally, these fads were the worst of the lot.
Generally fads change just as quickly as Facebook trends so it is difficult to keep up. But we have put together a list of the fads from the last decade that didn't last long.
Justin Bieber's Hairstyle
Thankfully, most sensible girls don't find Justin Bieber's idiotic hairstyle cute any more. Justin Bieber himself realised that his hairstyle was the worst fad ever and changed it to something more 'male'.
Smiley Buttons For Every Mood
There was a time when a 4 line email to your friend would contain at least a dozen simileys. Now that we are tired of smiley buttons, we just write 'lolz' or 'OMG' for expressions.
Saggy pants is another Justin Bieber fad that did not last long. But he battled on for this trend. He still wears ridiculously saggy pants but the other guys got much wiser with their sense of fashion.
Live-strong bands were quite a rage for some time. This fad started losing steam when people started wearing live-strong bands of all colours. The significance of the yellow band somehow got diluted.
There was once an irritating Facebook trend of 'pokes'. Every person was 'poking' someone or the other back then. This has been the worst fad on Facebook and thankfully it died down.
Crocs were a kind of perforated rubber shoes for kids. For some reason even adults started wearing them but the decided it was better not in some time.
Self Help Books
About 4-5 years back every body was reading self help books and suggesting them to their friends. Thankfully we have moved on to sex mania and vampire fiction now. At least its more entertaining.
Mood rings was trend according which you had wear a certain coloured ring for every mood. This fad didn't last long because of hormonal women. They had to change rings too often!
You might be thinking that you are out of the friendship bands fad because you are not in school any more. But that is not true. Even school kids these day are smarter and better occupied than we were!
When Orkut was at its peak of popularity, people were reluctant to accept Facebook. They found Facebook too complicated and difficult compared to Orkut. But now, most of us have forgotten the password to our Orkut accounts.
These were some of the funny fads that didn't last long. Can you think of any other fads that died too soon?