- 4 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor Slays It In An All-Yellow Outfit Look; This Could Be Your New Party Look!
- 5 hrs ago What Is A DNA Vaccine? How Is It Different From Other Vaccine Types?
- 7 hrs ago From Genelia Deshmukh To Karisma Kapoor, The Patterned Outfits Of The Divas
- 8 hrs ago DISCOVERY+ ANNOUNCES COVERAGE OF BLUE ORIGIN'S SPACE LAUNCH
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Naomi Osaka lights Olympic torch
- Technology ZTE Axon 30 5G Teaser Shows Improved Under Display Camera Performance; Up To 20GB RAM Confirmed
- Movies Suriya's Jai Bhim: The First Look Poster Is Out On Actor's Birthday
- News Approval given to use Coronil as supporting measure in Covid management: Govt
- Education Maharashtra Board Syllabus For Classes 1 To 12 Reduced By 25%: Minister Varsha Gaikwad
- Finance RIL Q1 Profit At Rs. 12,200 Crore In Line With Street Estimates
- Automobiles Volkswagen Taigun India Launch Timeline Confirmed: Expected Price, Two Engine Options Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In August
Fads are basically unique fashion trends that become a rage among young people. Most fads don't last long. That is why they are called fads. However there are some fads that become long lasting trends. But right now we are talking about fads that didn't last long. These worst fads didn't last long when compared to other such trends. Naturally, these fads were the worst of the lot.
Generally fads change just as quickly as Facebook trends so it is difficult to keep up. But we have put together a list of the fads from the last decade that didn't last long.
Justin Bieber's Hairstyle
Thankfully, most sensible girls don't find Justin Bieber's idiotic hairstyle cute any more. Justin Bieber himself realised that his hairstyle was the worst fad ever and changed it to something more 'male'.
Smiley Buttons For Every Mood
There was a time when a 4 line email to your friend would contain at least a dozen simileys. Now that we are tired of smiley buttons, we just write 'lolz' or 'OMG' for expressions.
Saggy pants is another Justin Bieber fad that did not last long. But he battled on for this trend. He still wears ridiculously saggy pants but the other guys got much wiser with their sense of fashion.
Live-strong bands were quite a rage for some time. This fad started losing steam when people started wearing live-strong bands of all colours. The significance of the yellow band somehow got diluted.
There was once an irritating Facebook trend of 'pokes'. Every person was 'poking' someone or the other back then. This has been the worst fad on Facebook and thankfully it died down.
Crocs were a kind of perforated rubber shoes for kids. For some reason even adults started wearing them but the decided it was better not in some time.
Self Help Books
About 4-5 years back every body was reading self help books and suggesting them to their friends. Thankfully we have moved on to sex mania and vampire fiction now. At least its more entertaining.
Mood rings was trend according which you had wear a certain coloured ring for every mood. This fad didn't last long because of hormonal women. They had to change rings too often!
You might be thinking that you are out of the friendship bands fad because you are not in school any more. But that is not true. Even school kids these day are smarter and better occupied than we were!
When Orkut was at its peak of popularity, people were reluctant to accept Facebook. They found Facebook too complicated and difficult compared to Orkut. But now, most of us have forgotten the password to our Orkut accounts.
These were some of the funny fads that didn't last long. Can you think of any other fads that died too soon?