- 10 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 15 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 19 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 20 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election 2019 LIVE: Voting for 4th phase today; 2 ministers' fate to be decided
- Sports Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City: Peerless De Bruyne inspires emphatic victory
- Movies Mohanlal-Prithviraj Duo's Empuraan: Here's An Interesting Update!
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
On national bird day (January 5th) millions of adherents celebrate through studying birds, watching flight of birds, singing bird songs etc. Another very important aspect of the national bird day is the bird adoption. A special brief on how to take care of birds will be given for the bird owners on January 5th by bird care experts. The very reason for dedicating a day for these feathered friends is because nearly 12 percent of the world's bird species is facing extinction within the next century.
Birds play a major role in balancing the ecosystem so it is important to educate people on the illegal bird trade, bird disease and many other problems that are leading to the extinction of these flying creatures. Meanwhile, In the united kingdom, the national bird day is celebrated on January 22nd. Also, the international migratory bird day is celebrated in the US and Canada in the month of May and in Latin American Countries in the month of October.